How come BLM supports every other race except white people?

I see them defend Middle Easterns, Mexicans, Asians etc... But they never defend white people :/ I agree with the whole police brutality thing but I dont think they want to hear my opinion because im white. I made a FB status saying I supported AA and this girl commented saying I was lying for likes.

Guys can you please stop commenting now, because you are just being annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to recognize that Black Lives Matter is standing up to call out the *institutionalized* and *systematic* discrimination and abuse of black people and other people of color. White people do not face that sort of discrimination because of their skin color so they are not targeted by the movement.

You can totally support the movement as a white person! In fact I think it's really important to do so because otherwise things will never change.

I don't know what the aa thing is but if you're being truthful who cares what other people say.

What Guys Said 9

• Because being white = being racist. Or having any sense of pride in any sort of light skin is racist. However, being proud of non-white skin is glorious and commendable.

• Because the ones crying racist the loudest often have racist double-standards themselves. It should be quite obvious that current generations don't have a blame for what happened in the past, yet are made to feel the blame for whatever reason.

If people wallow in victimhood and self-pity while lacking self-responsibility, they are searching for a scapegoat.

• White people had their shine back in slavery and have always been a dominant race throughout history. Other races you named have not had their dominance as much as whites.

• It's simple.

We're moving towards a race war, and BLM is trying to get everyone vs white people.

• Because BLM is an anti white racist organization.

• Support for what?

• As far as I am concerned BLM has singled out whites as being racist and that's pretty much that. They and their supporters are directly linked to cop hating and the cop killings.

• You probably are supporting them for likes. Why else would you support them?

• It's an anti-white group as well as a black supremacy group, that's why.

They think non-whites are only affected by racially motivated crimes while ignoring the cases such as the murder of Marley Lion, the Lee Boyd Malvo shooting and other cases.

What Girls Said 2

• i support aa too

• Because its a racists group to begin with...