How do you act when you are wasted?

What happens when you get wasted?

1|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I never get wasted, because I completely refrain from alcohol and drugs!

1|0
    0|1
    • Not sure about the down vote, up vote to make up for it. Yeah I don't drink either.

• @AnOrdinaryGirl45
      Thank you! In the current era, it seems like people who don't smoke, drink, do drugs or sleep around, are considered 'losers'. And some idiot downvvoted me because he thought I was a 'loser'! Hehe! :P

• I got too angry, I had to say something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never do but I get food wasted! And when that happen all I can do is cry and pass out asleep.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wake up the next day with my face full of cheerios and a bunch of angry folks calling me.

• Cause you took their Cheerios? 😭😭

• @AnOrdinaryGirl45 OH WOW! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! HAHAHAHAHH lol WHOOO! YAYAYAYAY! I am unstopable!!!

What Guys Said 3

• A cool very upbeat very fun outgoing person

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I have been 'wasted' but I get pretty loud and think that I am funny with insults left right and center.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a little upset but then I just respawn again. That's what happens in gta when you start blowing everyone up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm just extra happy I don't over react nor cause drama. Just wanna cuddle if I'm with my significant other!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get wasted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not drinking anymore.
    But I used to talk to any stranger I met.
    Mostly in their native language. (Russian, Vietnamese) O. o
    I'm not able to speak those fluently when I'm sober. (Though I did learn them once)
    Plus I've got social anxiety, so I almost never talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get horny and touchy feely lol :P

0|0
    0|0