What do you think about girls who look like Barbie?

What do you think about girls who look like Barbie?

Updates:
I am not talking about fake girls. I am talking about natural looking Barbies.

1|0
14|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are awesome and gifted on such beauty

1|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Well, she's not a spring chicken anymore, but Barbi is still hot:
    http://www.listal.com/viewimage/5505538
    24.media.tumblr.com/...le61xiwtUo1qarn5zo1_500.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Ewww. Kind of gross. Real people don't look like that.

3|0
    0|1
    • Why?

• It is like they spend all their effort trying to look "perfect" they forget how to actually take care of themselves in ways that matter. They also put so much importance on physical appearance that they see anything less than "perfect" as being inferior

• i hope they do anal

1|0
    1|0
    • Yea they can f. ck you with a strap - on.

• lol im laughing my ass off over here

• Why not post pics? Everyone definition of it is going to be different, but if you mean something like this, then that's pretty much near my ideal
    cdn29.us2.fansshare.com/.../...fter-1643559906.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say they should date men who look Ken. Ken is totally gay so that would never happen. I'd date her but she's only 10" tall and that could be a liability

1|0
    0|0
    • How do you know that ken is gay? Did you sleep with him? Such a homophobic.

• I have yet to see anyone that looks like barbie. Most women have something that is not the same whether it be a body feature or face feature...

that's probably a good thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probaly think that they're aware that they look like barbie and might be a little full of themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Something not natural about them

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen people try, it's creepy as fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • SEXY !!! haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I am scared of them. I feel like they could attack me or they would break. Sometimes when i think about it too long I think of what if men replace us with perfect robot baribe doll! AAAA I feel like screaming like a little boy!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are still beautiful, regardless of plastic surgery or not. You have to understand some people just don't beautiful and resort to plastic surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's stupid. Girls who look like Barbie are trying to look like barbi, and natural beauty is far more beautiful than false. In my opinion being confident in your natural looks is something that Everyone needs to strive to succeed at.

3|0
    0|0
    • I am talking about natural looking barbies.

• No one is a natural looking Barbie.

• Yes if they dont have surgeries.

• too fake? . . . .

1|0
    0|0
  • Well there's really nothing to think about, it's the way they were born. Although I don't see anything "natural" when you say Barbie. Barbie was created to represent an unnatural image. But then again if you want to look like Barbie, there's always plastic surgery. Everybody's entitled of their opinion, and of the right to be weak enough to be affected by media.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake and shallow

1|0
    0|0
  • Are there natural people who look like Barbie? Barbie is just a doll.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to kill them in their sleep.

Just kidding. I don't judge people on their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I have friends that have a natural barbie face😍
    They re lovely ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • i think "wtaf, they look like an actual doll" looking like a doll is not ok and its creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be in awe - I would admire their beauty. (if they were natural)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If they look like a creepy doll then na, I couldn't handle that. But if they have like a perfect body and really pretty eyes and stuff that yea thats cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and fake looking

1|0
    0|0
    • Why a barbie would look ugly?

• Show All
    • But not ugly c mon lol

• Hey like i said, its my opinion.