Generally speaking which race of girls do you think have the best assess?

My vote is for latinas. Black girls usually have bigger ones but I feel like latinas have a better balance between shaples and size

• White
    9% (4)24% (10)16% (14)Vote
  • Black
    45% (20)29% (12)37% (32)Vote
  • Latinas
    30% (13)38% (16)34% (29)Vote
  • Asian
    5% (2)0% (0)2% (2)Vote
  • Arab
    2% (1)2% (1)2% (2)Vote
  • Other, please explain
    9% (4)7% (3)9% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• It would depend on what each person finds attractive and if those physical features match the other's expectations of what they want in a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Personally I think all races have certain features that are attractive and really I'd base my choice on the individual not the race.

2|2
    0|3
  • I do not look at asses so I wouldn't know.

0|1
    0|1
  • In my opinion, asses are great... as long as they are proportionate to the rest of you. ;-)

1|2
    0|1
  • obviously Asian girls, no contest.

0|2
    2|2
  • It's the black, latinos and BBW

0|0
    0|0
  • Every race has a lot of different shapes, you know. There are a lot of white girls with round arses and Hispanic girls with flat arses.

1|0
    0|1
  • arab women have sexy bodies

2|1
    0|0
    • A arab chick friend once made a joke that the reason arab women have to wear those parkas (I thinks is what they're called) is because otherwise all the guys would be all over them

• Its called a Burqa not a parka.

• not all arabs wear burqua just a few , besides a lot of arabs are christians, catholic.. etc
      but yeah, a lot havee sexy bodies

What Guys Said 10

• I vote for Black! :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Brazilians.. hands down.

1|1
    1|0
    • a lot of brazilians women are hot but at the same time they use a lot of surgeries
      so im not sure about that

• Def latinas!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel ya man but I voted for blacks

0|0
    0|0
  • I say White, but since my preference is White girls, it is very likely that I am biased.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont wanna say, ill make the other ones mad i dont want that : (

0|0
    0|0
  • The bigger is not always the better , I preferr white

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that squat and do lunges have the best asses :P

0|0
    0|0
  • LATINAS!!! <3 <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure of the rules on if this is appropriate or not. Please forgive me GAG members and mods if not.(won't happen again).

But I say white. White girl butt (the flat cliche) is beginning to fade and now all races are getting aesthetically pleasing butts.
    https://i.imgur.com/MasljYI.jpg

"butt" like this is what does it for me mates. But I'm all honesty a good butt comes in all races and sizes. My girlfriend personally has the best hands down. Butt I'm not putting that on here :). You guys couldn't handle the most marvelous thing ever created yet anyway 😋.

1|2
    0|0