HEY PEOPLE !! can you please tell me some witty comebacks for insults?

just wanted to know a few

Most Helpful Guy

• The good ones are usually specific to the situation and the insult, so it's hard to come up with comebacks that are universally applicable.

But the best ones would be really inappropriate for a 14-year-old girl to use. :)

Really you're better off not engaging people who are so immature and unkind as to say anything which would bait a comeback. People who say rude things like that are real-life trolls. And, in real life as on the internet, never ever feed the trolls. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• As @deflet said, good comebacks are usually made up on the spot, tailored to the specific situation.

Acquiring a sharp mind is a lengthy process and is usually involuntary - people simply become more experienced, well read and educated with time, which helps train your brain to process information quickly and twist it to your needs.

You can't just memorise a few House quotes and suddenly become witty.

What Guys Said 6

• Always make it personal: bring in mamas, boyfriends, children, or any other person that the person making fun of you cares about. Like, if a girl makes fun of you for being a prude be like, "that's not what your man thought last night, and even if I wasn't joking, he'd reconsider being with you after I was done." If a girl makes fun of you for being a whore be like, "And? Your man enjoyed it last night. Maybe you should watch and learn." Always make it personal.

• Insulting comes naturally to me. But depends on every situation, and if you know the right technique you can come up with amazing insults every time.

• hm... while riding my bike in the street, a woman whom apparently i was slowing down yelled:

"get out of the street and get on the sidewalk!"

i replied "get out of your car and into the kitchen!"

• just shrug it

• Someone insulting you online:

"you probably look like a fat ugly slob with no friends"

Response: "no sorry I dont look anything like you".

• If i knew the insults, maybe i could :P

What Girls Said 3

• 1) Didn't your mama ever teach you not to stare at strangers?
    2) Remb when I ask you for your opinion? me either
    3) Please Girl... Stop talking to yourself!
    4) B*** I don't want your boyfriend.. Nobody want your boyfriend that why he is with you!

• I would love to, but I wouldn't want to be knowing that thanks to me you're going to have a foul mouth so, I pass

• What did he do to you?