Is this considered a bad thing?

I feel like I'm a workaholic. I'm still in school, but I work around 4-5 days a week, ontop of balancing out study and friends at the same time. I work long shifts too, I go to school at 8am, go straight to work afterwards and will sometimes get home at 11pm. I enjoy it overall though, I only work at a fast food restaraunt but I love my crew so dearly and being there, depending on who is working, brings me so much joy and I think it's because I feel like I belong when I'm there. Sometimes, I have more interest in working than I do over going out with friends. Is this a bad thing do you think? Will it pay off when I'm older and my job actually means something?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not bad at all, but you need to ensure a balance so that you don't undergo a breakdown due to excessive study/work, and no relaxation.

Most Helpful Girl

• No but if you want relax than relax! Make sure you are doing things that make you happy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing wrong with you.. keep it up it's great that you love your job. but of course sometimes take a break, spend time with friends or family once in awhile , they may be think that you're not feel great if you stop communicate them. make it balance.