What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

Hi/Hello/Good morning/night

Mine was sneaking out of the house at 1 AM to go hang out with my crush, his friend and my best friend. Originally we had just planned to chill and just kinda sit in the park and talk but we ended up stealing a mechanical digger and driving it around with one of us in the shovel. I was about 15. I don't know how we got the idea, it just sort of happened. We also broke into my neighbor's house and stole some alcohol.
It was so crazy it didn't even felt real. I rapidly came back down to earth though when my mom called me to ask me where the hell I had gone. I got absolutely destroyed by my parents but it was worth it.
I had so much fun, and the thrill of getting caught made things even better. Best. night. ever.

So what's the craziest, most incredible thing you've ever done? I am curious to hear your stories. :)

Also I'm sorry for my bad/broken English, it's my third language.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I don't do my homework on purpose. And this one time I opened a kit kat bar wrapper by tearing it on the side that doesn't say tear here. Yeah I'm kind of a badass

What Guys Said 2

• Started League Of Legends.

• Masturbated in an elevator while it was stopped in a floor.
    (Anyone could have push the button and the door would open. There weren't any people around when I got in, but it felt so dangerous)

What Girls Said 3

• Went skinny dipping with my sister and friend at 1am.

• I got tired of sleeping inside my house so I started sneaking out and sleeping on the side of the house... There were blackwidows but I still did it

• Going to a school concert at 8pm