Opinion about thigh Gaps?

Opinion about thigh Gaps?

What is your opinion about it?
And do you want it on a girl? (For Guys)
Do you think guys want it on girls? (For Girls)

The poll is just a quick result...

• Guys want it!
  • Girls want it!
  • Both!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't represent my entire gender's preference. I understand my attraction to a Woman's "trunk" (lower torso-hips-thighs) is perhaps a tad more "passionate" than the attention it receives from most Men. At least the ones I know well enough to admit such a fascination to.
    The model in your photo reference is a stunning example Gap!
    I prefer a little more..."heft " in a Woman.
    Mountaineering and hiking is my exaltation of life. Carrying heavy packs up & down Strato-Volcanos developed my own trunk, perhaps influencing my identifying with that part of a Woman's body. The companions I've Loved have all had a mutual enjoyment of adventuring this way. Backpacking often doesn't create the Monstrosities you see in Female body building. But to enjoy it, you should be in decent shape. A healthy Feminine trunk, with the toned musculature that results from such activity, includes GAP!
    It drives me phreaking bonkers!
    The days of wearing World War II surplus wool pants to hike in, are gone.
    Thank God!!
    Now? LEGGINGS! Sweet Leggings! She is so hot in Leggings! Especially seamless ones! There's no bagginess filling in that GAP! And isn't that the way it should be? Here's why:
    --When you're ascending a steep trail with a pack, many stabilizer muscles are vying for space with the already broadened main muscle groups, lifting, stepping and supporting. GAP can be reduced substantially by the Ligaments tweaking all over, down there, responding to inner-ear feedback. Without a GAP there, by the time you've climbed 7 miles of trail with 4000 ft of elevation... CHAFFING... would have eroded such a bloody GAP, hanging tendrils of flesh would be unrecognizable from the shredded remains of clothing!
    --Air circulation down there. I may be a Guy, but I know what that means to a Lady!
    --It's an unwritten rule with Backpackers. The slowest person sets the pace.
    Chivalry isn't dead. Climbing up a steep incline, it's my duty to follow directly behind a beautiful, strong Woman making very deliberate, slow, Ballet-precise steps, wearing a Skin-tight, muscle-tight, GAP-TIGHT garment.
    Who am I to deny her the ecstatic enthusiasm of being the first to reach our destination?
    --Once our spectacular-view-camp has been set-up and a regenerative meal consumed, I assume the responsibility of insuring the recovery of her spent body. It is much more efficiently accommodated with GAP allowing both of my hands the access to complete the proper massage stroke techniques.
    Praise the GAP!

• Haha interesting story... Where are you from?
      You seem to really like a "thigh gap"...
      I like it too... ;)
      Well you entertained me and answered my question... Here is you MHO.

• Ooops forgot.
      I live in the Seattle area.
      Where we are proud to finally get the recognition we've waited so long for!
      We're way more doomed than Southern California's feeble excuse for a catastrophe. Pussies.
      'Earthquake?" Gimme a break. We do MEGAQUAKES! thank you very much!
      Olympic Mountains-front yard.
      Cascade Mountains-back yard. You know, where the parties and BarBQues are?
      They're all in a line. Dam things tend to blow-up once in a while, though. Buzzkill.

• Shame man... I live SA.. (South Africa)

What Girls Said 13

• I think girls think guys care but they don't. I'm not a fan of them.

• Not a fan of Guys? Or Gap? Or... both?
      Kiddin'.
      As I mentioned in my op, I don't speak for my entire gender. Too many wrong assumptions already do. I do care. For very practical reasons!
      And... well... umm...*...(A-hemm)... personal ones too. But did I mention Practical reasons?
      Just sayin' we're not all the same...

• I'm sorry.
      You must have bad experiences.
      Trust me, my gender's extremes piss me off too!
      Thanks for responding Zen'.

• Haha no! I'm just a lesbian is all! Guys are fine humans. Just don't like their penis! @1derweye

• i think girls want them more, but neither are necessarily attractive.

• I'm personally not a fan of them, especially in cases like that where they look unhealthy.

• I don't like it
    Don't have it
    Don't want it

• I don't care at all. I don't understand the obsession with them though. Some girls look beautiful with them and some girls look beautiful with thicker thighs.

I've never been approached by a guy who realized I didn't have a thigh gap so he decided to quickly run away lol for the most part I think it's just some dumb internet obsession like all of the other petty shit on here.

• I have it. Not as extreme as that though. It's whatever.

It's called running.

• I don't want gaps!

• I think it's one of those things society came up with to make people feel even more insecure with their bodies. I personally don't care for them--if you have them, that's great, & if you don't, that's totally fine too.

• I have a very small thigh gap and I dont care if i have one or not.

• I'm not writing this as an "old" Guy. That's too creepy, even for me.
      I'm just sayin' as a Guy.
      "Hom', someday you'll meet someone that does care.
      It just may change YOUR entire perspective into one of...-appreciation-
      I hope it is a magic moment for you."

• i have it, its nothing special

• Perhaps additional opinions might inspire your re-evaluation?
      It's just a little difficult to see an under-appreciation mistaken for an unrealized potential.
      Just sayin'.

• i think thigh gaps look uneven and just plain old weird. you gotta have some thing there!

• I find certain things about them and big thighs attractive, but I personally like box gaps.

• I guess both... My opinion though is that it isn't really healthy...

What Guys Said 7

• I don't care. Never even knew about them until this whole obsession began a year or something like that ago.

• I don't think heterosexual males are naturally attracted to bodies that don't look like they could bear children. Thigh gaps in evolution are either a sign of disease or extreme malnutrition (which would suppress fertility), so from even a basic biological standpoint, males wouldn't find it attractive. Thigh gaps are a silly status symbol invented by girls with self-esteem issues. From what I've heard, they aren't even really correlated to how much fat you've got: girls with narrow hips can be on death's doorstep and not get a thigh gap whereas girls with wider hips can be overweight and still have a thigh gap simply because the gap between their leg bones is larger.

Please don't starve yourself just so you can have a meaningless and potentially unhealthy physical feature that no one else in the world is going to notice!

• If there was one thing that I didn't care at all about a girl's body, then it would have to be the thigh gap.

• I'm fairly certain that I could care less, but it would require indifference enhancing technology the likes of which the world has never even imagined.

• it doesn't really matter, both can look great 👍

• definitely not a gap...

that's a field goal post.

• Hey at least there's no dick in there for sure