How do I stop hating couples?

I just see what they have and want to utterly tear it apart and make them sad and alone and miserable, even better if they hate each other. After all, if I can't be happy, I don't want anyone else to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first stop to stopping hating couples is channeling all the energy you waste on acting like a small child because you're not given something on a silver platter that other people have to work for and I don't know... maybe trying to meet a girl you could call your own?

• I know many women, many like you, who all lied to me and abandoned me all the same

• well. you're certainly quite the drama queen, not to mention quite confused.
      I'm not pushing messed up people ore towards the edge. Nor am I pretending I'm a hero.
      Sorry I'm not pushing lies down your throat that everything's okay, just wait and everything will fall into place. Hate to break it to you, but that's not how it is in reality.

• Oh, I know the truth's about reality quite well. This world is hell, there is no good, no light. Humans merely delude themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, you have to be whole to become two.

In a healthy relationship, each individual knows they can honestly live without the other person. Do they want to? Hell no. But, they have a mutual understanding that they will be fine single.

You've got to get your head on straight man. You don't NEED anyone to be a badass motherfucker. You don't NEED anyone to live a great, fulfilling life.

Once that legitimately happens and you're not just telling yourself that, women will want to be with you.

If all else fails, start drinking and doing stupid shit. Make it well-known that you treat women horribly. Then watch the daddy issues girls come running to fix you.

That was a joke. Don't do the above.

What Girls Said 8

• Well you're certainly not going to get a girlfriend with THAT attitude.

Grow up. Be mature. THEN you can have a relationship.

• well... each time i see couples i feel like :'( :'(
    gfx.azorek.pl/.../...dasz-glupio-bo-jestes-sam.gif

• you have to accept it and not take it personally. you an want to tear them apart all youwant, but odds are you won't.

• that's such an immature thing to say and feel.. think about perks of being single

• Being angry?

• Not really, I can pay for sex, that's it, and that's degrading to myself

• you are only 17.. focus on your studies..

• Maybe that's why you're single - because you are overly cynical, resentful and full of hate. That's very unattractive and gives people the impression that you are immature. Don't get lost in the "woe-is-me" attitude. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and pick yourself up or nothing will change or get better.

• All u do is making urself hate, whick brings harms only to u, not to anyone else
    Better make ur parents divorce

• Such bitterness?

• go to church

What Guys Said 5

• I hope that when the day comes and you get together with someone and fall in love, another person with the mentality that you have now comes along and gives you your own medicine.

• Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal.

• Stop being so selfish and immature... grow up, become a better human being and then maybe a girl will date you.

• Fuck that, if you think I've been an asshole for 17 years, you're dim

• Most kids are assholes... until they mature and learn better.

• Well, like I said, fuck that, my life is shit and if I gotta be miserable for the rest of it I want everyone else to be

• You got to stop envying couples. I can understand why you have such feelings, but you got to start loving yourself and focusing on you more than on them (couples). The opposite of envy is feeling happy at other people success, which honestly is easier said than done, especially when things go wrong for you and apparently perfect for them. It's normal to feel envy, but the problem is that it makes you more miserable. If you need someone to talk to, you can message me.

• Siphon the positive vibes that are the fallout of their love to uplift yourself, thus preventing devolution into a curmudgeon.

Or you could try not caring about what other people have that I'm assuming you don't.

• Except, it doesn't uplift me, it reminds me of how I've failed, and, I can't stop caring, they have something that I don't, it's not fair