Do ugly girls have very slim chance of finding love?

I think I'm ugly because I'm a little scrawny, my nose and lips are crooked and one side of my face is bigger. I was born skinny and have very high metabolism so no matter how much i eat, it's very difficult to gain weight. I've tried weight lift but it doesn't help much either. This made me feel so depressed and sad and I think my looks must have been the reason why I never had a boyfriend and no one has ever shown interest in me. I tried to work on improving myself but there's just so much that I can do. I picked up new hobbies, focused on my strengths, be positive and all but it doesn't change the fact that I am not physically appealing. I have been feeling quite sour about life especially when all my friends are getting attached one by one and even those who aren't attached have suitors. I am definitely more confident than before but it doesn't seem to make guys notice me. People say there's always someone for everyone but is there really a chance for below average looking girls like me to find love? If guys don't find me good looking, what are the chances that they will want to get to know me? Will guys want to date a girl who is below average looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• The trick is to get to know them before they consider you as a possible romantic interest. For instance, if you have hobbies that involve being around others with like hobbies, you can get to know guys well at those events. Once a guy is attracted to what is inside of you, the outside does not matter that much.

Look around and you will see many people who are not the least appealing who are attached and happily. There is alway someone for everyone, but it is sometimes just hard to find them.

What Guys Said 3

• If you really are ugly, then you have to lower your standards, whether in terms of looks, charm, money, status, etc.

It is very rare for a girl genuinely to have the problem of not being able to attract any of the opposite sex.

• No because not everyone is shallow and as long as you don't set your standards too high, somebody will fall for you.

• you dont eat enough then, i was once really skinny and started lifting and eating and i put on weight

What Girls Said 6

• No... Ugly is subjective... Just bc u think ur ugly, doesn't mean u r... Someone will think ur the most beautiful person ever...

• No! Ugly girls aways have a chance! Girl just because your ugly doesn't mean a guy can't see through your inner beauty.

• There is somebody for most people. You just have to keep your chin up.

• boo no one is ugly we all beautifull in our own ways <3, but if you dont find yourself beautifull how can anyone else.. stop saying your ugly and embrace yourself <3

• Yes everyone has a. Equal chance at love it depends on the heart.

• I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• If you have a great personality and are funny I think it would be good for a guy to like you mostly for that.