Predator or Alien?

Completely and utterly non-related, I know, but what's your take on this?

Predator: An extraterrestrial species with a huge cultural focus on hunting and killing other species for glory and social status.

Predator or Alien?

Alien: A hive-mind type of species whose only objective is to turn every single planet in the universe into a colony of their own.

• Predator
    56% (5)54% (7)55% (12)Vote
  • Alien
    44% (4)46% (6)45% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Alien, because I'd rather have colonies, and social status would itself increase as you continue to get more. Glory would come with it as well.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think you understand. Aliens are mindless, savage creatures. They would probably eat each other for kicks.

• Depends on how intelligent the aliens are. If you are talking about Xenomorphs (rather than just any general alien) they are quite smart. Yes they killed their own but for their own use. Kind of reminds me of human beings.

• Yeah, I'm talking about Xenomorphs. But at least we humans are smart.

• I like the Xenomorphs acid blood and, of course, this:

media.giphy.com/media/tbhUK7HhWQVck/giphy.gif

But Predators dude.

0|1
    0|0
    • theyre so cute. x3

• Show All
    • Cuz it was a predator/alien. It was unfortunate that it killed pregnant women and stuff but it was cool.

• A Yautja would never kill pregnant women -.-

What Guys Said 6

• I can respect the Hunter , being I am one myself ; I don't hunt for trophies or status thou. I can't and just won't like the hive mind , to much in line with a frigging roach bug !! Nasty bass tur%ds

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • I like vaginas, so why not have one on my face?

45.media.tumblr.com/.../...oxbuQD1qhop3no1_500.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Predator.

Jared from Subway is a monster!

0|1
    0|0
  • The clan concept of Predator is pretty sweet. Beside the respect and honor they hold for those who have survived many hunts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude how is this even a competition? ALIEN! A-LI-EN!

0|0
    0|1
    • I will put your ribcage in my trophy rack.

• Show All
    • HAHAH!!! I LAUGH!!!

Those Queens were chained! Trapped, in small spaces! If they were where they TRULY belonged, no way would an ANCIENT win!

Lol I just realized, why is this such an important argument?

• Not that important really. I'll agree with you that a Queen can't be defeated in single combat if you agree that an Ancient predator has probably killed 2 or 3 thousand Xenomorphs in their life.