Have you ever lived in a haunted house/apartment?

• Nope.
  • Yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haunt it myself. :D

What Guys Said 13

• Not actually haunted, but when my mind feels like playing tricks on me it does a great job of convincing me something is going on.

• Nope. I haven't. However my home at village is said to be haunted. I used to stay there for few weeks every year. It was creepy indeed but creepy looking parts weren't haunted. There was a space between my home's wall and another wall, there was something. No one was allowed there.

Now home is partially destroyed in earthquakes but that place is still there. I'd be happy to help to prove to people that it isn't haunted.

• I've lived in a house where i would actually see things move. one time i was feeding my sister in her high chair and her food just flew off the counter. for that to happen it would have had to move at least three feet and nobody touched it.

• Never going to happen. To live in a haunted house you have to believe that houses can be haunted, and I don't.

• No but I've always wanted to stay in a spooky Victorian style house like that. I love haunted stuff. I just love anything related to Halloween in general.

• No, but it would be... an interesting experience :P

• Apparently my families cottage/summerhouse was haunted, but I never experienced anything 'supernatural' personally.

• Of course, I hunted the ghosts into the neighbor's house 8) 8)

• no, there is no such thing

• Nope. Not a believer either.

• Nah girl.. nah...

• That's scientifically impossible.

• No because they don't exist.

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah.. the house I grew up in is very old & my grandpa lives in this old manor in Ireland and I think both houses are haunted.
    I experienced shit like feeling watched when nobody is around, my dog barking at apparently nothing and staring into a certain direction like she's watching somebody, the TV suddenly turning on after I turned it off again (It would turn back on after I would turn it off again and again!), the screen saver on my Macbook not being on even after I've left the room for about an hour and seeing shadows with a human silhouette when it's dark but once I blink and look again they're gone..

• I'm kinda okay with it by telling myself it's all in my mind though ^^;

• @Keyspirits haha I wish they did!

• Pots and pan be flying overnight lel while knives being sharped on the walls hahhahh

• No I never had! hahah I feel like the ghost would be afriad of me!

• Not that I know of :|

• No, have you?

• they claim that house in Amityville (about 20 minutes north of me) is haunted.
    "you would think people would quit moving in there"

-larry the cable guy

• Nope. My house is very old and i hear creaking noises at night , that's about it.

• Yes, my grandparents house... I'm just kidding there's no such thing as a haunted house.

• Yup. The house that I'm currently living is 'supposed' to be haunted.

• I have never lived in apartments.

• How about a house?
      (it's in the title... )

• Ohhh I thought you meant a house apartment... As in the apartment is your house hahah I'm so dumb sometimes 😁

And well, I live in a cave shared with a bear 😜... He says he hears things at night, but I think it's just his imagination 😁😁😁

• Haha You have to believe him... he sounds like he knows what he's taking about. =)