Will I eventually regain the lost memories from last nights party?

I got WASTED last night (i dont usually party) and i dont remember half of the night. I couldnt sleep and had the shittiest hangover possible... Do these memories eventually come to me? I've never been this drunk in my entire life so I don't know if thats how it works lol. I was told i apparently tacked someone and landed on their face and fell over the poker table a spilled drinks. I dont remember anything lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope that craps gone forever. You'll probably forget even more as time goes on. Learn to pace yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was drunk a long time ago I didn't remember anything and felt really distorted for the next few days. I don't remember anything besides hitting my head then blanked into bed and threw up which was dangerous because I was unconscious. Don't do this frequently or you'll end up with brain damage. It's not likely you will remember but it is a possibility.

What Guys Said 2

• Not impossible, but very unlikely.

• No they probably won't unless somebody tells you what happened

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes no, sometimes yes. Make sure next time you chug some water before bed and in the morning take an ibuprofen or some EMERGEN-C if you have it.

• yes!

many r unaware alcohol is a diuretic. piss drunk scenarios can easily be avoided with having a glass of water with ur drinks.