What age do you think people should start dating? and what age should girls normally start to wear makeup?

:)

I'm not saying girls should wear makeup, but if they want to what do you think the best age is? Just to clarify that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's okay to start dating in your late teens but you can't forbid someone from dating until they reach a certain age. I find it cute when little kids say they have a boyfriend/girlfriend.

I don't like the second question because it implies that girls need to wear make-up but some girls may look better without it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking back on my life!, I think dating should start around 16/17. Going out with boys alone on dates 17 I think any younger then the likely hood of making huge life altering mistakes is high like using drugs and having sex. Wearing makeup I think 13 but not too much. I wore makeup to school at 13 so.

What Guys Said 3

• i don't really think girls should ever wear make up. but if they insist 14-15 sounds about right. dating probably around 14ish for group dating than depending on maturity of that situation 6months to 2 years after for real dating.

• makeup 14-15

dating 16

• I saw it in 7th-8th grade and didn't consider it unusual. Sex usually came a couple years later.

What Girls Said 0