How do you get a Muslim to become a Christian?

Most Helpful Guy

• They have to want to become one and convert to our faith, don't try to force it on them, as that goes agaisnt what we believe in. Probably the best thing you could do is educate them about Christianity, and put to bed lies, stereotypes and other crap, people now a days keep spreading, tell them what we are about, our plans, goals, what we stand for.

This assuming they want to listen and are interested in it, as I said above, don't force anything on them, that's not what we're about.

• Wow, that was well said, like you are reading my mind. Of course I am not planning to force him. I just know deep down here wants to or he has problem with Islam but he is afraid of something not sure what so he is in denial

• those who practice Christianity in islam must do so in the shadows.

• Thank you, and thank you for the MHO, and well if you know deep down inside that he is interested in converting, then bring it up casually as I said above, tell him more about our religion and when he is ready he'll come to you hopefully.

@kiler1000 and indeed, this is true.

What Guys Said 12

• Under Muslim Law, trying to convert a Muslim is a crime.
    And it's against the Bible too:
    ◄ Matthew 10:14 ►
    http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-14.htm
    New International Version
    If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.
    ---
    One more, rather disgusting:
    ◄ Matthew 7:6 ►
    http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-6.htm
    New International Version
    "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Nuff said.

• " so he is in denial" is your wishful thinking.

• Read the verses I quoted.

• I know the verses you are talking about, read it again. Still your interpretation of it is wrong

• Wow if this question was how to get a Christian to be a Muslim people will be like LEAVE people U PIG
    STOP PUSHING UR BELIEFS U GOAT FUCKER
    Anyway the question to ur answer it is possible but it's hard I mean Muslims don't belive in now days Christianity

• Or we can accept other people, just saying

• Obviously the right solution would be for both of them to abandon their faith and just do what is right; but you probably can't expect either of them to want to change.

• You tell them, that it doesn't matter which you believe in, because they don't exist in the first place outside of your imagination.

• I suppose through force and brainwashing.

Id much rather change someone into a good person than a different religion.

And if they're already good then why change them?

• Can't brainwash anybody to believe in Jesus Christ, he/she has to do that on their own through his grace and hearing the gospel about Christ. And no one is good maybe to human standards but in actual fact nobody is

• Oh you can brainwash people pretty effectively with religion. Every country on earth, including our own, uses religion and state worship as a means to brainwash young people into giving their lives for false causes. And many evil people use Christianity in this country to make tons of money from people they've brainwashed into believing that giving them money is how they'll get into heaven.

You CAN come into Christianity in a genuine way, but don't lie to me or yourself. You CAN be brainwashed with religion.

• Everything you said is true, but I didn't say brainwash to believe in religion I said you can't brainwash people to believe or accept Jesus Christ, true belief in Christ and religious rituals are two completely different things

• Religion of a person shouldn't matter if that person is not such a believer, as you said he has a problem with Islam

• Unless they want to, you don't

• Are you talking about religious protocol or convincing someone to convert?

• Tell him that Jesus had a sexier beard than Mohammed.

• just talk to a priest and he'll take you there. Christening is usually all you need

• All religions are bullshit so why bother?

What Girls Said 14

• 1st. Ask if they're willing to convert then ask if they even WANT TO. If not leave them alone or accept their religion

• The answer will be too long since there are many things you have to consider, inculding the person you want to change.

• You can't change them! So, just accept your love like he is.

• Uh.. that's not a good idea lol

• You don't. It's a personal decision

• Only if that person is willing and likes the ideals that Christianity gives vs being Muslim. Though you can't really make them change religion.

• Tell them about your religion if they're interested. Otherwise, there's not really anything you can do.

• Unless he wants to, you can't force him to. Just like he can't force you to change your religion.

• You can't make him convert if he doesn't want to, lol. :p

• you can''t

• Ask the person if they want to convert. If they want to, take them to a priest. If not, let it be.

• That's kinda impossible.

• you could ask them if there thinking of becoming a Christian

• You ever try not forcing your beliefs on people?