Is it bad to sell marijuana for money?

Of all my life living in poverty, selling drugs was my last resort no since financial issues are tearing me a part i wouldn't mind doing it just to get by. Is it bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if you don't mind facing a large fine and jail time if you were to get caught. In my opinion, miss not worth it. Especially considering so many people who buy this are actually broke themselves and that only calls for problems when they can't pay up or are in desperate need of it, they go through desperate measure to get it, and you can at times be in danger... .. Is it bad? Yes. Find a job, and work your way up... No one starts with a lot, unless your parents were billionaires already to begin with.. And easy money can be life threatening... Either you end up dead or in prison the rest of your life? Is that worth it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to tell you what to do, just take the time to understand the risks and penalties if you get caught with it. Marijuana is the mildest drug to be caught with, but a criminal record always hurts your job chances in the future. The military is always an option if you get your diploma and you turn 18. Considering your medically good to go.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes it's bad because it's illegal to, and unfortunately that is your own way of income right now. I would try doing alternative things and looking for other jobs still though!

• I love jokes like these!

• My boyfriend did it for a dispensary for a while and he was making good money, don't do it illegally or you could get in trouble.
    Plus scumbags like robbing people who sell weed.

• No its perfectly fine...

• Considering it's technically illegal to sell it (unless you're in a legal area), yeah, it's a bit bad. Can't you find a job?

• I live in a small town. Its hard. I be filling out applications, calling in, visiting but no one be giving the time of day.

• didn't know about that im look into that

• Yeah look into it, granted you don't get a lot but it's better than selling marijuana and much safer.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes as you get locked up for that stuff.

• yes, it makes a drug dealer.

• It isn't bad but it is bad.

• I heard you don't really make a lot of money doing that, Usually it's just stoners who get that shit in bulk from suppliers and then have a lot of shit to smoke. They sell a lot of it just to finance it, I could be wrong though.

• Okay but let me be clearer im not doing it foreal, im just kinda looking towards that path

• Yeah, I kind of romanticize prison myself.

• Ahaha yeah ik bad idea