Should I get these boots? Yes or no?

Should I get these boots? Yes or no?
These aren't the same ones but they are similar aside
from the (red botoms), chains around the angle, and the fact that they are wedge heels.
But they are basically black knee high boots with stones embedded into the shoe (they cannot come off).
Should I get them?
They are expensive.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say yes if it didn't have the studs. Everything else i like and think could look good with the right outfit, but the studs would limit where you could wear that no?
    cause if it is expensive and then you can't wear it many places and it isn't very versatile the closet would wear them :P

• You're so right. that's my biggest issue. They aren't everyday shoes. That's why I'm thinking r they worth it for 180

• "Treat yourself now and again , but within reason".

Golden advice !

I'm a shopaholic and I needed to be reminded of that.
      I get a little anxiety when I want something a lot. It's gorgeous (far better than the pic I displayed ) but not worth it. Thanks !

• no problem ;) and thank you :)

What Guys Said 10

• They look like stripper boots.

• The ones I want look less stripperish. Wish I could find a photo of them.

• Not exactly.

But similar idea.
      Knee high---black with stones.

The ones I want don't really look stripperish but they do look like im going to an event or party.

• Well they may be fine, as long as they don't have the chains because that's what sort of seems to be standing out too much

• Nope, unless you want to twist you ankles on those high heels. Also where is the water proofing, the mud resistant covering , the hiking soles. I buy boots to walk though mud holes and sand when I am in the woods.
    i.stpost.com/...nubuck-brown~p~7597h_01~1500.2.jpg

• I love those boots.

• They're nice.. But please avoid the chains..! Or there may be nastily wild outcomes wherever you go..! =D

• Heeeell no

• Sure... I hope you don't fall 😂

• I don't know, do you have the legs for those boots?

• I'd only wear those if you were going to a hole-in-the-wall rave scene.

• If you don't have outrageously hot legs, you'll look like an idiot wearing those

• Way over the top.

What Girls Said 12

• I personally think they're a little too much, I would say yes if they were just plain thigh highs, however these are definitely not my style but if you like them... then go for it.

• Depends on you, how much you like them and where you plan on wearing them. They are not my taste though.

• Are those Louboutins? Don't really like the studs tbh, but I do like the length and the chain accent. Get them if you like them bruh.

• tbh not my type. sorry

• I guess you could, if you have the money. I would not spend more than $100 on those. Even that is a lot, but if you really want to go for it, then I'd say $100 is the limit.

• Those are super sexy but aside from a runway, where would you wear them?

• Hate the stones. Not worth the money.

Get em if you like em though.

• Yes. I like them a lot!

• Yes. The sidewalk can be your catwalk.

• Those chains are a bit stripperish.. Without them I guess they'd look better

• if you want them , get them, why the fuck would you care what people have to say?

• You're right. I love your attitude.
      I usually don't ask questions like this... but the fact that they are $180 with a 25 percent discount makes me want to know are they worth it or not?

• If they were cheap I wouldn't care at all. But they are expensive.

• ahah im sorry for my attitude it get like this a lot , i get it from my mother... nah do what you want its your money , your life it comes out of your pocket... people are ganna say do it cause are they going to care thats your money gone? Nah aha

• I mean obviously if you like them and know you would actually wear them more than once, then go for it!

But i personally hate them, i'm not really into heels but those are definitely not anywhere near what i like. That's just my preference.