Edit I ran out of poll space. However , you can post your cars name in the comments.
- Fiat/Chrysler (Dodge, Jeep, SRT )Vote A
- Ram ( It's now an independent company)Vote B
- Ford (Mercury , Lincoln)Vote C
- General Motors (GMC, Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac )Vote D
- Nissan (Infinity, Suzuki)Vote E
- Toyota (Scion , Lexus)Vote F
- Honda (Acura)Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
Its name is The Awesomemobile2
Most Helpful Guy
2002 peugeut 206.
It works, and gets me where i want to. Unlik most "youth cars" that has a habit of planting the driver front-first into a tree or something :P
Seriously though, it's a good economy car. Modern safety features (compression zones etc), cheap insurance, doesn't use a lot of gas, and easy to get your hands on spare parts for a good price when you need em.0