How hard is it to learn British, Australian or French accent?

I'm an Asian guy and it's a fact that most White girls are in love with these accents. I like this white girl and I guess having such Romance language accent would boost my chance. I'm quite okay with English language so I think I can take on the challenge of learning a new accent.

• Easy
  • Hard

Most Helpful Girl

• It will not boost your chance. I'm a white girl who thinks Asian guys are cute. Be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty easy... for me at least. Surely it's just something you try and see if you can do it, and if you can't you work at it. Its not like putting on an accent needs classes, vast investiture of time and reasources or anythign beyond a little time.

It's not going to help with the ladies... well it might. It might make you feel more confident, and being confident without douchiness is always a hit.
    Confidence is a turn on as long as you dont come across as an ego maniac who things himself gods gift to women.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• let's put it like this.

You can't. The accent need to be 100% perfect. And even then, the chick will get pissed when figuring you're faking.

But if you really want to earn, go to england and live there for the next 10 years or so. Then MAYBE you wil have it.