How to stand up to a bully?

I moved to a new apartment complex and I'm being bullied by this guy. How can I stand up to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't you talk to the police about this or landlord?

• Talked to the landlord already. Too scared to go to the police

• She's right I've killed someone before :/

• I don't know how to fight and what am I suppose to do if a bunch gang up on me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to calm his little shit for kids down he would most likely get pissed an put his hands on you and that's your chance to beat his ass legally

• It's hard to prove though and he's got back up

• Huh?

• Just record the sound that's more than enough

What Girls Said 1

• What is he saying or doing?

• Kind of a long story. His kids are harassing me and my wife and I asked him nicely to talk to his kids. I could have gone to the cops but I thought I'd handle it like I did

• Huh?

• Oh ok

What Guys Said 2

• You getting bullied at that age DAMN

• Bullying knows no age

• First off its easy for you to be tough, you're in the military, and second of all no need to be snarky, I said homies cuz of the area I live in

• And please don't joke about guns, I lost someone to gun violence

• At your age? Bullying should be over, have a talk with him, just call the cops on him if he threatens you and if he assaults you he can be arrested

• What does age have anything to do with it? If he kills me how do I go to the cops?

• I tried being diplomatic with the bully

• Only other option is to leave unfortunately