Sia - Elastic Heart feat video opinion?

I love video and music it shows really creative story and idea. Do you like the video and music?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry I stopped after 30 seconds. Now I cannot unsee...

• unsee? why you stopped?

• haha no comment... that's the art in my opinion it's talking about drinking problems and how he's trying to stop drinking.

• Oh okay, I see. Strange but different.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love song. I like video but not as much as song. I had to look for its meaning.

• the point of video is art. I love their creativity and meaning because everyone is thinking different and that's what I like about video - creativity.

• Yup, that's why I like it. I don't see MVs often but that was pretty good. Also, song is different than usual mainstream music.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah i like sia's music and concepts in her videos. did u see the chandelier one at the oscars? that one was my favourite.

• I definitely like it. It's not about pedophiles. I believe she said it had to do with her relationship to her father but I can't remember

What Guys Said 0