Do you think one of the hardest things in life is when you reflect on situations, and bemoan 'What If'?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hindsight is life's ultimate karma. I live by the mantra "hell is a truth learnt to late"

What Girls Said 4

• It can be, but what we don't do or decide on shapes our lives just as much as what we actually do or decide. Everyone is going to daydream about how their lives would be different if they made different choices. Or if they wonder "If only I had or hadn't..." (a different approach to "what if", I guess).

I have a lot of "what ifs" floating around my mind based on real choices I had in the past - "What if I went to university in the US?" "What if I went out with this guy?" "What if I moved to another city or another part of Canada?" "What if I took up that job offer?" Stuff like that. I try not to dwell too much on wondering, though. I'm content with the way my life seems to be going based on the choices I did make.

• What ifs do suck indeed, don't know if they're the hardest things, but they do suck a lot.

• Nah I think one of the hardest is to reflect on a situation and say WTF!

• I believe so

What Guys Said 4

• indeed it is, agree with you there.

• What if's are indeed rough. Most of us have too many of them.
    I srely do.

• no because if it was meant to happen i would of done it

• If you are fair in your assessments you'll realize how many 'what if's could also have gone the other way and made you much worse off. What if you hadn't seen that truck running the red light just in time & etc. You can't expect to win every throw of the dice.