Do you ever feel like karma is unfair to you?

For example, if someone does something bad to you, then karma doesn't punish that person or even rewards them. Yet, if you do something bad (small or big), then karma immediately punishes you harshly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Our own actions lead to consequences. Besides other people might experience misfortunes too that you don't know about.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're seeing karma as some kind of divine retribution. It's more about taking personal responsibility, so you see your own hand in what happens to you. Don't worry about other people, when you come to see the universality of suffering, you'll experientially see that everyone is suffering, as you are. How have you perpetuated the outcome, how have you acted in a mechanistic, unquestioning, or self righteous fashion? That's the key. Total honesty with yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• remember every action gets a reaction. I believe you are rewarded and punished for your actions, but karma takes time it may not be years before your action gets a reaction, but karma does exist in my opinion and i believe it is always fair, just doesn't have the timing we'd like.

• Nope because it comes within time.

• yes everytime, it's like karma is only following me

What Guys Said 3

• I don't even believe in karma. Enough said!

• No. "Karma" exists for a reason.

• Sometimes I think that everything is unfair but I don't dwell on it. Karma doesn't exist, randomness does. So forget past and move on!