Have you ever. Fallen or done something really stupid in public?

Once in front of a girl I liked I kept trying to pull on a push door 🙈 I looked so dumb

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah I was getting airport food and I lost 20 dollars so a guy was offering to pay but I said no bc I was to proud! Yeah it was lame.

• I slipped on slippery leaves on a rainy day.

When I was 7 I think, our road was sort of flooded but not really.

We had to go somewhere, so my uncle helped my mom and sister get to the clean side/sort of carrying them so they won't fall in the water.

When it was my turn, I fell.

Everyone in the street/road laughed I think.😂

Thanks to my maxi skirt.

• In high school I sat down on the ground without realizing my thong was showing over my jeans. A girl snapped a picture of it and sent it to a bunch of people.

• No never. Never ever.

• Everyday !!!

• Of course 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 3

• Back when I was in school I decided to ask out a girl I liked after class. I went up to her and asked if she wanted to do something next weekend, maybe see a movie or... well, that's as far as I got. She laughed, then yelled something like "This weirdo just tried asking me out! Unbelievable!". Everyone stared at me, laughed at me. People talked about what a loser I was for weeks. Scarred me for life. I never tried asking out a girl in public again.

• Haha yup many, many times.

• Well so many dumb things happens with me
    Like yesterday I was behaving so decently in front of some hot chicks but then suddenly a friend passed me a cigarette in front of them and I was like 😵