Do you like mac & cheese🍴? If so how do you make it creamy and cheesy?

Is it the pasta? Is it the chesse?

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely the cheese. my wife makes amazing make and cheese. look up how to make a cheese roux. it's basically just cheese and milk cooked at a very low heat. the milk helps to add creaminess to the cheese as it melts. I think my wife adds a little flour that helps to thicken the mixture. then you pour the milk over the boiled pasta and toss it in the oven.

• Thanks I never thought about it that way! Thank you

• just a correction. obviously you drain the boiled pasta then you pour the roux (milk, cheese, flour mix) over the pasta and put in the oven.

we like to get a little fancy sometimes, maybe add bacon or mushrooms to the mix when you bake it all

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Mac and cheese! To make it creamy I add a bit more milk and butter than recommended, and I actually add some shredded cheese while I'm mixing the noodles and the sauce together for some extra cheesiness.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Use milk, not butter, and grate some extra cheese into it when you add the powder mix (assuming you're using KD)

• i actually do like mac and cheese. i haven't ate in a day and a half because i ate so much mac and cheese on Saturday. i can act like a real fat kid sometimes.

• The trick with mac and cheese is all in melted cheese in the sauce!

• hmm really?

• Cream based sauce by itself isn't that creamy texture mac and cheese is known for. The melted yellow cheeses is the source of mac and cheese's awesomeness. :-D

• So many food questions!

And yes I literally commit genocide to get my mac n cheese.

• Find my next question will be about! Do you think OrdinaryGentleman is fine gentleman? lol

• LMAO, its going to get reported, and kicked not by me but by everyone else. Have fun with that:P
      But to answer you question of if i am a gentleman, yes I am. I like to joke around a lot but I am probably the gentlest person on here.

• lol... I figured! hahahah! no I won't... hahah

• I want it!!!

Gimme gimme gimme! 🍴🍽

• Extra milk and butter, obviously. Azuregirl is correct

• Ya gotta make a REAL cheese sauce! :D

Start with a rue and use actual tasty cheese!

• Mmmmmmm.. yea I love me dome mac n cheese XD.

• It's the Sauce. I use heavy cream and butter along with my cheese mixture to make mine extra creamy

• I don't like mac & cheese.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah sure I like it. I can't make it myself though but my mom makes it sometimes and I love it. I personally think it's the cheese <3

• You can add extra ingredients to make it creamy.
    I add extra cheese and sour cream to make it creamy and cheesy.
    I think ricotta makes another great substitute as well.

• What AzureGirl said. Besides that, sometimes I'd bake them. Baked mac and cheese is absolutely scrumptious! 👌

• Oh I haven't had these in a while.

• I like to make it creamy and cheesy. I use cream and a splash of milk, i also use different kinds of cheese for it (cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, swiss)

• cream? what cream type? like when i think cream i think ice cream! I don't know.

• Heavy cream the one for cooking and not baking

• okay... I will see if i can find it a walmart.

• Feeling like a real Alien becasue I've never tried Mac & Cheese 😨

• Love it! The combination of the pasta and cheese is delicious.

• who doesn't like mac and cheese? ;P

• @Bea123 hows life? What up? I wish I was 13 it so much fun! Right?

• haha lol
      and feel free to message me, would luv to talk 2 u! :P

• I would but I am on my way home from college class and it's hard to type lol! I will today but just not now!

• I love mac n cheese! Baked mac n cheese is my favorite.

• Nahh, i dont like it

• of course. cheese rocks.

• I do. :)
    I don't know how to make it. My brother made some once I think.

• it has always disappointed me

• awe... sorry to hear that. someday you will find the love of mac and cheese.