Is throwing simple fruit punch juice at someone still assault?

Well this is what my older sister is unfortunately charged with. It was during her break up that turned into a bad argument that she threw the juice.

But that's not even hitting. Yet, she still got reported for that. Did that even needed to be reported?

Most Helpful Guy

• no it didn't deserved to be reported. but it can be technical called assault

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I heard of a guy going to jail for throwing a burger at the worker. He got charged with domestic violence.

• Throwing any object someone with the intent to cause bodily harm, is considered a form of assault, and is still illegal.

• Well in a country where anyone can be sued for something like that YES!

• Frankly -- yes it is assault. It's petty, to be sure. But you know what? Guys get held accountable for their behavior...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...d-stop-shooting-me.html

... So why the fuck shouldn't women? Too bad for your fucking sister.

• Dude I'm with you on that 100% but I don't think anyone of either sex should face fucking assault charges for throwing fruit punch on someone.

• wow, I think the punishment he got was way over the top. I wouldn't report someone for that. I would have simple leave him.

I'm with VictorCroftzech on that on but my sister's ex boyfriend still reported it.

• @VictorCroftczech

Well that's where we're at. Good or bad, tough shit. Whining losers got what they wanted, and now we have a hyper-sensitive world as a result. Those are the new rules: don't have any lapses of judgement ever, or get convicted of a crime.

Frankly, it's the feminization of the culture at large that's responsible for idiocy like this.

As for the asker -- it's good you see what he's doing with is retarded (and the same with your sister). But that's today's world. Oh well.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it is! Its stuipd but it true.

• throwing something at someone with intent to hurt them is still assault which is illegal x'D
    Come on use your brain.

• I've had several drinks thrown on me, been slapped, etc and wouldn't report it. But that doesn't mean people have the right to do temper tantrum shit like that with no reprocussions.