Do you watch Faux (Fox) news?

I've been seeing so many African-Americans saying they hate it and I wanted to see why. I legit got so mad watching it, I wanted to fight my T. V. I went in my room and punched the shit out of my teddy bears. I just want to make up some fake stuff dissing the black community so they can put me on their show and I can put my middle finger in their face. Im so ticked off thinking about how ticked off they make me 😂😂

• Yes.
  • Nope.
  • Rarely.

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched from time to time on Youtube just because these people are so hilarious. I've stopped getting angry about right-wingers. I think I've just grown too disillusioned about politics. I'm still very interested and following both national and international politics daily but I've accepted that my views are just so far-left that it rarely ever happens that I would think "wow, this is fucking awesome". You just shouldn't take these people so serious. Bill O'Reilly is like an older brother. He WANTS you to get pissed. He openly provokes all his political opponents or literally anyone who cares about decent journalism. He gets happy when people get angry at him. So don't make him the favor. Just laugh about his dumb face and all the bullshit his rambling on about.
    Also, I like to watch the show "The Young Turks" (you can find it on youtube) which frequently incorporates Fox news clips and argumentatively destroys all of them. It's fun to watch intelligent people take on these idiots from Fox news.
    Also, you have to view the whole thing in perspective. When I look at my country's news broadcasts and then I look at American news shows, I hate all of them. CNN or MSNBC might be good in relation to Fox news but on an absolute scale, they're all pretty much crap. Bill O'Reilly calls CNN super left-wing, the truth is: there IS NO major distinctively left-wing news channel in America. It's all just poop sold in different colors (and I'm not saying this because I mean to bash America, I just don't like news reporting in the US. I actually feel bad for Americans cuz they deserve something better than this).

Most Helpful Girl

• I seriously hate when people say African American.

anyway, many people of all races/ethnicities hate fox news. personally, I don't like watching/reading the news at all. it's mostly negative. I seek out news on the things that interest me without bringing me down.

What Guys Said 21

• Yeah, Fox News is a joke, it's all conservative spin. Other news outlets are all liberal spin and also a joke. News is a TV show like anything else, they survive on advertising dollars based on ratings. Each station aims for a target demographic and usually people will go to whichever version of current events fits their beliefs. My mom watches it constantly and now every conversation turns into how I need to get a passport and consider other countries to live in because the Muslims are taking over😂😂😂😂 Fox News + elderly anxiety is a hell of a drug...

• Fox news is really bad. Most media is bad, but fox is overtly stupid. It's weird why Rupert Murdoch, an Australian-American who's views are all over the place, would have founded the channel to begin with. I think it's a two fold victory, despite the overtly stupid content, it's the largest money making news channel, and 2, you dumb down the intellectual positions of your political rival. The intelligent conservatives, or libertarians are never featured on Fox. Or any news channel for that matter.

• This is the same guy that backed Margaret Thatcher in the UK, Tony Blair and the labour party, then went on to back Cameroon and the conservatives. In the U. S he supported Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Mitt Romney. It speaks volumes how the wealthy elite are highly involved in both parties. Trump himself was a lifelong democrat, and supporter of the Clintons, before running for office as a republican. Goldman Sachs donated to both John McCain and Obama's presidential campaigns.

• Lol ya man totally

• @ihatework Actually no I haven't, but I guess I just naturally understand the manipulation. There's always an angle lol.

• no I don't because I find it morally reprehensible that they call themselves a new outlet and their main M. O. seems to be fear mongering and intolerance

• Yes I do, about the only new station that isn't 100% bullshit and sugar coat reality. Or praise the asshole who broke the law. There is a simple fix to solve crime, here it is
    www.google.com/search

• I must have stopped watching TV in general some years ago, but I used to watch Fox and if I still watched TV, I would still watch Fox... with absolutely no apology. CNN, CBS, ABC, and NBC, just to name a few, disgust me just as Fox disgusts you, though I have since learned to greet their coverage with a sardonic smile. And this is precisely why I applaud the continued existence of Fox. Leftists enjoyed a virtual monopoly on news coverage for decades... then Fox came along. ;) The violent theatrics you describe serve only to prove my point. He who would govern others must first govern himself.

• no. all the mainstream news channels are terrible. they exist merely to entertain instead of inform.

• Lol faux news. Just lol.

• I only watch clips of Fox News if they are on The Daily Show..

• Nope my news comes from Naked News a paid news service where the anchor women take their clothing off. At least then if you don't like the news you at least like the bearer

• No, I don't watch Faux news. Why? Because they are part of the problem we have in the world. They will deny it, but they are indeed part of the problem. And I'm white if that seriously even makes a damn difference.

• i watch the five and kennedy

• I have not watch tv in a loooooong time haha

• Sounds like you got some problems with aggression-release.

• "I legit got so mad watching it, I wanted to fight my T. V. I went in my room and punched the shit out of my teddy bears."
    hahahahaha

• I don't know, do you watch the Communist News Network (CNN)?

• I trust the National Enquirer more than I do Fox news.

• no, cos it's flagrant false advertising... fair and balanced haha no.

• Watch Trews

• All the stations are incredibly politically biased. None even come close to looking at things objectively. Fox is just one of the few that take the views of the right instead of the left.

• That's because fox news perpetuates the same right wing rhetoric of "Well! I mean! Those blacks are outta control! It's their fault they're getting shot!"

• No but I visit the USA every few months and I love watching the news, I lmao when I watch pretty much any tv in the US but the news is supposed to be serious. lmfao

What Girls Said 10

• Nope they suck.

• Just don't watch it? 😐

• I've only watched it once. I didn't ask your advice on what I should do about it. Either answer the question, or don't. Simple.

• No I don't watch it. The reason I gave advice was because your reaction didn't seem normal. Most people would turned off their tv and moved on with their lives.

• I watch zero network news because they all have some sort of agenda. I get my news from twitter. They may sound lame, but I follow people I feel like are trustworthy for the most part. Even those have their own leanings though.

There is no such thing as unbiased straight up news reporting.

• Fox is literally the worst news show there is

• There is a new news network that's actually nice, calm and not 100% political bias trash - it's called One America News Network.

• I like Bill O'Reilly. What made you mad? They seem very matter of fact to me and like they try to show perspectives from all sides.

• Nope. I don't watch much of any news. If I do, I watch ABC.

• sometimes yeah

• Watching Fox News is like watching Saturday morning cartoons

• I watch some shows on fox.

If it bothers you so much then just don't watch it, it's not that hard.