Which birthday are you most looking forward to and why?

I'm not a fan of birthdays.

Most Helpful Girl

• None. Loooool
    The rest of my birthdays will be boring.

• WAIT WERE YOU ASKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES BIRTHDAYS?
      if so i change my answer, My daughters third birthday is in two months and we are having a birthday party for her and taking her to disneyland/ buying her an annual pass (:
      I'm excited to spoil my princess.

• I'm not I'm asking about our own birthdays not family or friends birthdays

• Oh well then, I'm already passed all the fun birthdays hahahha

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I think its the birthday of my cousins children but for some reason we never get invited to their birthday parties. Maybe because they want to make a children's only event? For my parents birthday's we usually dine out at nice restaurants and this year we went to the skylon tower by niagara falls to celebrate my dad's birthday.

• My sisters!

• I was looking forward to 19th birthday because mom said we will go visit our country and invite everyone.(relatives).

I thought that would be fun since I haven't seen a lot of relatives in years.

But I think it might not happen now.

What Guys Said 1

• 18th. Which is next month. Because yay I'm going to be officially an adult and I can do what I want without my moms permission