How can I fix my iPod?

I was using my iPod one night then all of a sudden the screen went black and it wouldn't turn back on, I charged it so I know it couldn't have been dead but I decided to plug it in anyways I could hear the little ping sound it makes when its plugged into the charger but the screen was still black I don't know whats going on with my iPod but thats the only thing I have to get in contact with people; I don't have a phone (I broke it) but I don't know whats wrong or how to fix it I need help, I haven't dropped it, the screen isn't cracked. Its in good shape I've only ever accidentally dropped it once or twice and it was fine then it still worked like it ususlly would someone please help how do I fix this?

What Guys Said 1

• why don't you take it to the apple store? if you have a really pathetic/sad story, they'll give you a new one for free. that's what happened to me. i dropped mine in my back coming back from football practice in college and i cracked the screen. my friend's sister worked there and told me that and it worked. i mean i told the truth and didn't try to butter them up or anything, but it did work. also, what charger do you use? if it's not mag safe, it's dangerous

• The original charger that came with the devie um my hamster chewed the cord in half so I haf to get another one at Wal-Mart for 20 dollars the brand of the charger is JW at least thats what it says on the charger I was just going to wait till it died and try to charge it to see if it would work but it hasn't died yet :/

What Girls Said 0