19|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Im closer to my duck babhahah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Um...

As a child I was absolutely 100% a daddy's girl. Then puberty hit and I somehow became closer with my mother.

And now that I'm a big adult girl... they're about the same. I never got close close with my mom. I would not describe her as someone to share secrets with. And there are things you, as a daughter, just don't tell your dad so it's not like he and I share lots of secrets either.

I guess I'm closer with my dad. The childhood memories win out lol

But if I were to be honest... We're generally indifferent to each other. They're obviously a married unit, but I'm just a third adult that lives in their house every summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm closer to my mom, hands down. She's very supportive, and I can talk to her about almost anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm close to neither.
    My relationship with my father is nonexistent.
    My relationship with my mother is fucked.

0|0
    0|0

I guess I'd say my dad... even tho he's been gone now for over half my life...

I guess that says more about how much my mother sucks at life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry again I love dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm close to my mami even tho we don't live together no more she always going be the closest one.

0|1
    0|0
  • im closer to my dearly departed mother.. although if she was alive id probably be closer to neither.. its hard to love someone with memory problems whos always sick, ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • Closer to my mum. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not close to either. Growing up with adhd and Asperger. Made building any kind of relationship with them almost impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a hard question I am close to them both. But if I had to pick I would say my mom we are like best friends. 😊😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • My mama. Totally a mama's girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess my mother.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm close to neither , my dad's a freak who is violent and abusive and my mother is also a biatch who is racist, even against her own children. All you people with actual parents are so lucky

0|0
    0|0
    • Lel BIC phat liar ;P

• I'm not lying , my parents are both mental , my mother has been institutionalised constantly and my dad's a druggy alchoholic. They're completely screwed up people

• Mommyyy❤❤❤❤
    My person :)

0|0
    0|0
  • we are both close just in different ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Mom. I'm not that close with my dad

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really close to both of them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither really but if I have to pick I'll say my mom.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Both the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, they are both therapists, therefore complete morons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm closer to myself. If I had to say, both of them are not my good role model.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my parents equally, but I'm a LOT more like my dad. I can relate better to him in pretty much every way.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely closer to my dad in terms of personality...

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad by default.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mah body is closer to yours. <3 <3

0|0
    0|0