What was your first car and do you still have it?

What was your first car and do you still have it? Was it good or crappy? Did you like it

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a 1996 Toyota Camry ahaha and yeah I still have it 🙈 It's in the front of my house. It's been there as a spare car. Sometimes when I don't want to take my new car out, I just take that car out. My dad drives it (I think his current car is about to go kaput) so he can always have that car, it wouldn't bother me

• oh nice haha, any issues with it or still runs like a beast? haha My girlfriend has a 1992 honda accord and it breaks down like every week lol

• Ahah there is no point in doing so but I understand what you mean

Most Helpful Guy

• It was 1995 Volvo 440, like this one but white.

i.ytimg.com/vi/99s1ET8V_xA/maxresdefault.jpg

It was awesome. Air conditioning, heated seats, and a wolf in sheep's clothing because of the 2 litre engine. I've had four cars since then.

• Yeah the only thing I'd be worried about is cost of repairs and parts. But people always say they're reliable.

• @DarkHumorRUs My favourite Volvo thing was a guy who was trying to fix an old 240 wagon and was struggling. He angrily hit the car with his wrench and... broke the wrench.

What Girls Said 5

• My first car was a 1992 jeep. And no I don't have it haha.
    It was a mess. But I lovvved it.

• did it breakdwon or something like that? I'm not a jeep fan but your first car is always special haha.

• Nothing's wrong with your Camero? Good. My friends is actually a 2015, maybe she's just way hard on it.
      And yessss. Super embarrassing to have a total asshole car. But I'm glad it taught me.

Manuals are way more fun and you have way more control I feel like (even in my baby 4 cylinder hahah).
      She definitely needs to get on that

• My past car was a 2004 cobra mustang (one in my pic)... i miss it so much :( :( :( </3

At idle the camaro sometimes my rpm drop out of knowhere which is an indication of a tps or vacuum leak. Car never shut off though. Lool, well that how your suppose to drive a camaro ;) I mean if she abuses the engine at every red light and floors it then yes it will have issues lol, but once in a while flooring it.. isn't too bad :p

It's good you know about cars :) mechanics can't trick you know. I work part time at a shop and seen some of my co workers do it but it's not right at all. I never do it. We're told tol"upsell" things but i shy away from that, i'm not going to tell someone something they don't need.

Yeah manuals feel like you're a racecar driver lol. But yes the power is always in your hands

• 2004 F150 and yes, I still drive it. It's my baby.

• Does it breakdown often at the side of the road? (ford truck joke). Jk lol. Nice. I'am not a truck fan but glad you like it :)

• Haha no, it is very reliable and awesome.

• that good. I know a girl who has a f150 (not sure if it's a 04') but i think around that time and didn't start when school was done lmfao XD I don't have anything against ford, just like to joke about it. But glad you like it :)

• I am about to get my first car and its pretty good condition.

• Nissan 2004 Altima. nope I sold it. it was a nice car.

• it was a mercedes and no i don't have it because i gave it to my mom and i got a camaro in return, but now i currently drive a truck

• i have a camaro now. and nice what truck? I'am not a truck person but i guess they're ok

What Guys Said 13

• 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS bought in 2014
    Fucking awesome ride, perfect exterior and interior. Impressed all my friends driving it up to the school.

But then with the North Star engine it all went to hell and I think the head gasket was going bad, so it wouldn't start unless you put sealant in there. So we did that and sold it ASAP.

Wish it didn't have that problem though it was such a cool car for a first car.

• 1980 GMC pickup. Bought it for $1000 in 1993. I put another $1000 into it, drove it like an idiot for the summer, blew the engine 3 months later, sold it for parts for $700. Good learning experience, but still sad.

• Pontiac g5, I totaled it, lets just say pontiac went out of business for a good reason lol.

• @DarkHumorRUs The build quality was utter crap. Do you know their shocks cost ~$30 each oem... imagine how much the factory cost actually was. That's plain pathetic. The thing took turns like a boat. The engine was also shit with a cery narrow power band and omg the brakes were craaap. They still used drum brakes in the back lol. It was my mistake for getting that car and I learned my lesson to never buy a pos American car again. My sister had a jetta that was 2k less and this thing was leaps and bounds better in every way.

• Did they get rid of the 3800 with the G series?

• It was an orange Fiat Barchetta like this one.
    I don't drive anymore though.

img.fr.clasf.com/.../...rchetta-20140825144123.jpg

• My first car was a '73 Pinto. It was one of the worse cars ever built. It had also been through 2 other teen drivers (my brother and sister ).

• My first car was a dodge neon I got after graduation. Paid it off but ex ended up wrecking it so I no longer have the car. It was an ok car to start with.

• A riced out scion tC -_-
    No, thank god I do not have it anymore.

• lmfao, it had a huge wing, a pipe that sounds like crap, and stickers didn't it?

• what are you driving now?

• @ asker haha before that it was the whole Hot Import Nights scene then F&F added to it. >_>

@PizzaGuy22 A 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab SLT, but my car after my riced out scion is in my cover photo

• My father has given me free reign on his broken 1989 Accura Legend Coup.

If I can get it to work, its mine. He already has most of the parts and manuals, and he's willing to give me the money to buy what he doesn't have.

• dude there's a big chance that I'm getting an Acura RSX-S or a Integra GSR with Type R internals

I am soooooo hyped oh my fuckig GOD

• I'd be against the Integra cause there's a high chance of use and abuse on it x_x

• yeah, tough choice, i say maybe the rsx

• I have a '99 teggy but its just an auto LS. Excellent handling man its fucking fun at drive. But it has some weird problem with taking about 16 seconds to get 0-60, on a flat straightaway, flooring it. But that's just mine.

Get the RSX though if you can that's pretty much a supercar.

• My first car was a Robin reliant at 14 that I drove round our land.

• the first one I one myself and not my parents is my Fiat Punto Evo Sport from 2010

• A train. I still use it everyday.

• lol i have not even go my license yet