Do you like the people in this world?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I wouldn't smother all of them, if that's what you're asking. ^_^
    I like the imaginary beings I have built in my imaginary world though! :3

• Wow, so interested in your imaginary world, hope you can make it a movie someday, then I can see it :3

• Oh how I love sarcasm! ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I definitely don't like all people but there are quite a few people I do like. There's a lot of good in this world that is incredibly satisfying to see.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes I do! Some can be mean soul and some seem to come so kind hearted. I like the difference by the way them.

• some people, definitely.

• tbh not really, I'm quite disappointed with people... there are too many selfish and lying people
    but I love company and to hang out, I couldn't be without people but I don't know sometimes what to do when people are really unfair and dishonest

• There are some messed up people in this world, but we were all at one point of our lives good people.

• not at all ( a select few)! but sometimes you have to tolerate things because sadly you don't always get what you want.

• Not all of them. Some people once in a while makes me feel somewhat angry. 😊

• Just a small amount of em

• some I am not too crazy about

• I like my family, and I like my coworkers and I like @charismatic110

but everyone else can fuck off bye

• Of course I do. I couldn't live without some of them.

• Some of them. Not all obviously.

• noooooooooooooo.

• Some of them. Mostly family and friends. And Nick Jonas.

What Guys Said 12

• Some, but I would definitely like to live in a different time. I love technology, but I would rather go back to a time that didn't have it, and I would have never known about it. I hate when I see people on there phones all the time. I'm always that friend that is surrounded by people in phoneland and I try to make conversation and get pissed that everyone is on their phone lol

• Yes everyone deserves respect right? even most of those who've done bad can always and have the ability to change. But some people just can't unfortunately.

• I neither like nor dislike 'people' in general. I only like or dislike individuals.

• no, I hate people

• For the most part, humans are doing a pretty good job.

• I'm currently working on my own world.

• My answer is neither!

• No I don't like anyone

• Some yes and some no it really depends

• i like some, not others, it's nomal.

• Yes. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

• I like how you used "people" as if women are people.