Would you like to attend your own Funeral Party?

While you're still alive of course. A chance to hear what stories they would tell about you. Maybe they know you're there, maybe not. It's your funeral party do what you want.

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• haha did you get this from THE FAULT IN OUR STARS? haha YES! Yes I would love to hear what people in my family have to say about me.

• I certainly would Not be this Party pooper, @pervertedjester.
    Good luck.:)) xxoo

• I'm not going to have a funeral party. We don't have that in my family. We think it's weird to have a "party" because someone died.

• I'd rather not.
    I would like to maybe enjoy it from a distance - downwind to feel the scent of flowers, and a faint sound of music - but nothing else. I don't want to hear words. They usually ruin everything. xD

• Of course I would

• I don't want my funeral to be called the party. I would like it to be seen where everyone is crying and weeping over my death.

• Nah, I don't even want a funeral.

What Guys Said 5

• Both parts the event and after party I would love to

• that would be really weird

• I'm "dead" serious, my party is going to be "heavenly," because of my "lively" personality. Actually, I might "pass on" that party.

Anyways, stay cute!

• It wouldn't be the same if they knew I was listening.

• Gotta find out who's talking shit so I can "haunt" them