Do you litter and throw garbage on the ground?

Most Helpful Girl

• no I don't! I hate when people throw thing on the ground. Someone has to pick that shit up. I went to Honduras over the summer when I was 16 and everywhere u go its dirt and trash... Its not a good way of living.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do it all the time. I always find it entertaining to watch other people pick it up and throw it in the garbage properly.

• you really are public enemy number 1...

• That's actually a good idea. I should try that some time.

• Lol man do it. It's so funny. Me and my friends got a big kick doing it when I was younger. Most people will pick it up thinking it's real. lol

What Girls Said 4

• No way. I cringe when I see people do. This Earth is so pretty. Why do people want to dirty it?

• I think people don't care. And the worst part is people put garbage in other people neighborhoods and property. But they won't do it to their neighborhoods and property.

• Are you serious? That's extremely sad. I've never seen it happen, but I imagine I'd be pretty upset if I did. It's difficult to believe we're supposed to be the most intelligent species. :/

• Yes it's true and it's sad. Because people are destroying earth and it's only one earth. The way things are going we will be living under water or on the moon or outer space. The planet is going to be so polluted.

• No throw in garbage can

• Nope, I feel reluctant to do that.

• No, very rarely.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends, if the place is already so screwed up, I got influenced to be like them. Because I know I won't be able to make the place clean as every second there will be people in the area (or country) that's throwing garbage and. And definitely I'll respect the country/place that is clean by making sure that even a piece of a 1cm by 1cm paper will be cleaned. so yeah DEPENDS :D

• Not gonna lie, I sometimes toss candy wrappers out the window when I'm driving but when I'm on foot I hold on them out of guilt lol

• The Californian in me refuses to ever do that

• no, I throw my trash away like a good person