Calling all fellow motorcyclist?

Roll call!

Do you ride? If not would you like to learn?

• Reporting for duty Sgt Mooky *salutes*
  • I'm bond, James Bond 😎
  • Nah, I rather gallop on a horsey
  • Oh I thought this question was sexual 🙄
  • see results

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how to but I don't own a motorcycle mainly cause I wouldn't be able to use it half the year and I wouldn't wanna pay insurance for something when I can't use it anyways. Plus I got no indoor place to store it and there's this asinine law where I live that if it's outdoors (not in your garage) then it must be insured or they can ticket you if they feel like. Given that it's more of a headache than it's worth.
    What bike you got by the way

• Wow that sounds harsh. The giving you a ticket if its outside and it needs to be insured to be out there. I understand what you mean, and that does make sense. I have a ninja h2.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah I love my bae "Bajaj Pulsar ss400"

ic1.maxabout.us/.../bajaj-pulsar-400-ss-p.jpg

Looks like Bumblebee from transformers, isn't it? 😎

• yeah. i'm a dirt bike kind of person. my baby is my Suzuki RMZ 250

www.motoxaddicts.com/.../...M_Z250_L4_780488-2.jpg

• Haha I've never done it actually... but it has something when a group of motorcyclists is on a tour through the landscape.
    Learning it, I would not do - I stick to flying haha :D
    But it's a beautiful machine and I know it's one of your passions!

• When I was little and would ride my bike I would make motorcycle noises. Does that count?

• You know you could put a small playing card in the wheel and put a peg to hold it in place. That would give you a motorbike noise

• Inspired by tom cruise from mission impossible?@mooky06

• No and no. Those things are death traps in my opinion.

• I'm not bond, but, I at least have my learners permit

What Girls Said 4

• I definetly would like to learn!

• I would love to learn riding a motorbike. Looking at be brother with his dicati superbike makes me want to ride one. But unfortunately my parents doesn't let me😭

• Why does your parents not like the idea of you riding one? Is it because you're a girl and they see it to be a very dangerous hobby?

• Yep but i dont think its bc im a girl they dont even let my other brother learn. I don't know they just prefer us driving cars than riding motorbikes

• maybe that it's high risk and a small handful of accidents on our roads are motorcyclists? but that's understandable.

• I ride on the back..

does that count at all?