How would you feel if your friend fell in love with you and is having a hard time moving on?

given that you didn't feel the same way, how would you feel or handle the situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how more girls have answered than guys. It's funny to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel bad for my friend. Just make it clear that you just want to be friends, and don't lead them on at all. Tell them that the right person will come for them eventually, but you just aren't that person. Don't get angry or frustrated because they can't seem to move on... People aren't in control of their emotions most of the time.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd feel like shit. as in "I could've shagged them"

• I get distance to allow them time to remove there feelings because they're then forced to. (As most girls said)...

But would you just start ignoring them BEFORE telling them your plan of limiting contact to no contact? Just cut your "FRIEND" off with no explanation after they've reveled there feelings to you?

(Yes happened to me, so I'm curiooos)

What Girls Said 5

• I would try to give them space from me. The worst is to torture someone that likes you by constantly wanting to hang out and giving mixed signals. =

• I'd feel bad and talk it out with them to try and work out a solution that would hurt them the least.

• I would try to put distance over us until he came terms of us just being friends.

• Awkward as fuck. I think i'll hook him up with a girlfriend of mine. Divert his attention elsewhere.

• I'd feel kinda bad... Probably wouldn't talk to them as much so maybe they can get over how they feel eventually.