Do you have any scars?

i love scars because i think its like painting on a blank canvas. i have quite a few moles all over my body some i was born with others i wasn't. I have another that is like an impression into my skull. My dad did tell me as a baby i was with my parents at a BBQ and i was starting to get fussy and my mom started to take me out to the car, it was very dark out and she tripped over fencing material, landed on top of me, and knocked me out. My dad drove 70 mph to the hospital and was almost arrested. And that was the one time my dad made it on the front page of the newspaper. If you run your finger right about the middle of my right eyebrow you will find it makes an "S" shape all the way up my forehead.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why, but I always see your questions days late. What's up with that? Anyways, that's crazy! I wish your scar was lightning bolt shaped... for obvious reasons. That would be sick. I've got several scars. One little one on my forehead from chicken pox when i was 2, and a bunch on my hands, fingers, and wrists from clumsiness in the kitchen, playing when I was a kid, and one weird one that was a spider bite! I got no spidey powers... :(

• That would be awesome if only it was a little more pointed on each end! ⚡

• By the way, I lied. Apparently I have two little scars on my forehead. I forgot. Lol

• Totally fine I am sure I have plenty more scars all over me mostly because I do some stupid stuff. You're welcome!

What Guys Said 23

• I have a scar about the size and shape of an almond on the tip of my right ring finger. About 18 years ago, I amputated the tip of that finger in an industrial paper cutter. I recovered the severed piece of flesh and put it on ice. My supervisor drove me to the hospital. Cleaning the wound was the most painful thing I have ever felt. I liken it to taking a wire brush to my soul. The second most painful thing I felt was reattaching that little peice of flesh. It took 14 stitches to do so, three of which had to go through my fingernail. 😨

The event was an on the job workplace accident. As a result, I was paid a worker's compensation claim. I received a check for $972 from the worker's comp insurance underwriter, and a notice from the state that I was 1% disabled. (Not quite enough to qualify for handicapped license plates.)

I have lost all feeling in that fingertip. It's like wearing a permanent bandaid.

• I have one small scar on my pinky which I awlays joke that I wish it was MUCH bigger because I got it spear fishing, it would just be badass if people noticed it constantly and be like "wow how did you get that scar?" and I can just be like "oh that thing, just got it while spearfishing" so badass XD.

• i have a lot of scars, lots and lots of scars as a kid and teen i did a lot of stupid stuff. hell as a professional adult i still find myself in dangerous situations from time to time. i always ask myself how i got talked into this and its always the same answer vodka and childhood friends.

• I have a lot.

• I have a knee scar childhood falls of every athletic kid.
    I have 2 head scar once I fell and other time I jumped and bumped my head and I jumped with all my strength and ceiling was 30 inches above me
    I have scar on my nose, where you place the spectacle, cause my mom was angry and she threw a fiber built juicer jar at me and it crashed on my face crushing my glasses and the nose part of the glasses broken my septum, it's not visible unless I remove my spectacle.

• Tons. My left hand has a scar, my left shoulder has a really big scar.

• who doesn't? i have hundreds. when you play sports and are slightly retarded, you kinda end up with a lot of scars.

• Yep, here are mine, don't want to talk about how i got them though, so please don't ask

http://postimg.org/image/pyo9w3r39/

• yes i have a few

• Got a scar on my head from when I cut it open to the skull, but my hair covers it. I have a tiny one just above my left knee, and I have achne scars.

• I have a scar on my wrist from when I tried to climb a fence, I have a scar on my palm from when I picked up a glass I didn't realize was broken, and I have multiple scars on my lower torso from when I fell on a treadmill.

• got stabbed, had my pinky cut off and reattched, i have internal scar in my eyeball beside my retina from getting punched in the face a lot, have a rectangular scar where skin was taken to put on the pinky that was chopped off...

• Sure both mental and physical ones a few are.

A pretty noticeable permanent scar on my left forearm that looks like it came from a claw or blade. I have another permanent circular scar right beside my left eye that I believe was from a cooking accident a long time shoo think some oil splashed up and barely missedy eye so instead of possibly blinding me it just left a slightly nasty scar.

• On my lower right leg there is small patch left by a stab wound from a knife. Hardly notice it.

• I do have 1 mole on my chest but thats it

• I do have scars emotionally, everytime I get yelled at or fussed at it sticks in my mind and I don't know why

• I have hundreds of scars going back to when I was 13 doing Meth scratching myself because I thought I had ants crawling inside my skin

• Yes, many. From stab wounds to burns.

• Yes i do, Voldemort gave them to me when i was small. Wanna see? *raises hair*

• I have eczema scars

• About a foot long scar down my shoulder from surgery. It's pretty bad ass I love it.

• Yep... too many scars

• Numerous scars on my knuckles - fighting;
      Scar on right wrist - steam burn when I was 16;
      Light scar on right forearm - knife, when I was 20;
      Surgical scar on left mid thigh - drip entry when I was 4;
      Scar on my left knee - the cause for the surgical scar on left mid thigh;
      Skin graft scar on left ring finger - benign tumour was removed when I was 32;
      Scar on left inside elbow - from skin graft for left ring finger;
      Appendix scar on lower abdomen - appendix removed when I was 34;
      Burn scar on right forearm - woodworking class when I was 15;
      Surgical scar on right big toe - ingrown toe nail surgery when I was 17;
      I will have another scar when my thumb heals - cut it on some sharp metal on Sunday, down to the bone...
      That's all I can think of right now...

• My most obvious scar is about a 3 inch scar near my collarbone where I had a rib removed and part of a neck muscle.

• Forehead and one next to my eyebrow.

What Girls Said 19

• I've got too many to list. Mostly from a car accident I was in a few years back.
    Gave me an indentation on my skull sort of like what you have, only I wasn't born with mine. It's like a line down the top right part of my skull, ending in a bit of a deeper bit not far from the crown of my head. Incision scars along my hairline from a surgery involving those indentations.

A scar at the base of my neck, right between the two clavicles, from when I came down with pneumonia while hospitalized from that car accident. I think that's what it was related to but I had to have a breathing tube for quite a while.

• How come I never paid attention to any of your scars? Especially the neck ones?;)

• @kartoos lol oh hush. Thank-you but I only wear concealer on that scar, my face is otherwise bare aside from some mascara. :P

• Oh police stop being so modest😂

• Yeah, I have a scar on my left knee... all I did was kneel down accidentally on a broken lightbulb when I was 10 years old. It didn't hurt, I needed stitches, and the wound healed into this glossy skin colored scar. I kinda like how it looks.

Also, this isn't a scar, but I fractured my jaw when I was 20-21, and they drilled one single spot on the outside of my face into my mouth while the rest of the oral surgery was done in my mouth. The spot where they drilled is now a dimple. I have a dimple at my jawline lol. I do have a scar in the inside of my mouth down below where they fixed me up... it looks like a bunch of strips of thread. Very strange but not noticeable until I show someone and tug my lips way down.

• Yes. I had surgery when I was just a week old. I had pyloric stenosis and surgery was the only way to fix it.
    Now I have a fairly decent sized scar below my bosom/above my belly button.

It doesn't bother me and it doesn't keep me from wearing whatever I want. I forget that it is even there.

i200.photobucket.com/.../...220336_zpsfqmzissn.jpg

• 1|1
  • I only have a scar on my lower back from a accident on a jungle gym when I was a little kid. It wasn't anything serious.

• Yep I do but only 2 of them were bad. One I accidently stumped my big toe into a concert border around a pool. The other I accidently stabbed my wrist with scissors while cutting cardboard boxes.

I'm always hurting myself on accident. :D My hands are constantly being waked into something or my hips being wacked into a corner or a door.

Then I have some minor scars were you can't see them that easily.

• i do have scars, blemishes, stretch marks, beauty marks, the lot. and i think theyre wonderful.

• I have one in between my collar bones from a piercing i had there that my boyfriend ripped out -_-
    and one from shaving and the skin pealed down to my damn bone on my arm.
    and them two on the back of each thigh that i got from sitting on a hair straightener my friend had left on while he was piercing my nose
    why he chose to put it on the toilet is a mystery to me

• I have a small scar on my hand where I accidentally stabbed myself, a scar on my arm from the time my arm got stuck in a fence, and a second degree burn on the same arm for accidentally burning myself.
    All three scars are on the same arm.

• I do. I have a faint white scar on my bottom lip. As well as a long streak on my lower back which I got when we were playing with sparks when I was eight and a lit one streaked across my back.

• Geez that's crazy big scar!! I've got a small one on my lip from falling off a skateboard when I was about 11

• I have a scar at the end of my right eyebrow from when I got stitches after I ran into the corner of a desk at about 2 years old. And I have a scar (that feels like a bump) on the back of my head from when I slipped in the shower and cracked a hole in my head...

But I've had worse...(didn't result in a scar though)

• Here's a sound peice of advice... Don't have a concussion. They are worse than they sound.

• Thats really you still get after effects from a concussion so far back. If it gets serious go see a doctor. I don't remember when I was literally dropped on my head but I remember floating in and out of consciousness and my dad going 70 through a park that was next to the blockbuster.

• Mine was when I passed out from a sudden drop in body temperature and I fell straight forward from a standing position and my forehead slammed into tile. When I regained consciousness I couldn't which way was up, and I couldn't see anything!

(Also, love the username and avatar)

• I have too many. I'm clumsy 😞

• Yup. Many of them.

• Some scars are interesting but not all. I like it natural

• I have a small one on my left knee. I hate it but is barely visible so I dont care

• I have a lot of birthmarks.. they're not super dark just maybe a tone darker then my skin. I have a few scars. Not many.

• I have scars all over my hands from kitchen knives and cats. Self harm scar on my forearm and thighs, heart shaped scar on my thumb (not sure what from), stretch mark scars on my hips.

Is the scar on your forehead very visible? I know someone who was quite ashamed of her facial scar and tried to hide it. I found it fascinating. The stitches that she got also left scarring so it's a line with perfect dots either side

• It's hardly visible now I remember when I was a kid it used to be a vein. It made me embarrassed because it used to pop when I was really scared.

• Yes, several. That's the price you pay to be an athlete all your life!