How you feel when you are stoned?

I feel like I'm flying everything seems so funny and yes, loud music at that time 🎶 💗

Most Helpful Girl

• Relaxed, mostly. If I'm out in public I feel a bit paranoid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Great, I'm more in the moment with things.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 7

• Dude, the first thing that came to mind is what they do in some Muslim countries xD I was like "dude, you're getting stones thrown at you, how the heck do you think that feels?" Hahaha

When you're stoned you feel like everything is more peaceful, you feel more light. Though everyone feels it differently.

• Floaty usually, but I can get way to paranoid if I'm in a group or public setting, rather get stoned alone to some music or close friends only.

• Light-headed and very very very happy!

• very numbed emotionally and physically, I couldnt give a F, even if I tried and like it, but I dont like being stoned in a pubic setting

• In high school I just felt at ease. I couldn't do it again though. My experiences in life since high school would just be a bad setup and I'd be uncomfortable. Went into the military and actually got into law enforcement at one point. I don't think anything is wrong with an occasional toke but I just need to be aware of my surroundings and be in control at all times. If that makes sense.

• I don't know. Good thing no one has thrown excessive amounts of stones at me.

• Sometimes very good, sometimes paranoid. I feel mostly awkward if there are many people around