Weed or alcohol? Which one you use to prefer? And why?

Yo thanks 💪

Most Helpful Girl

• Alcohol, because I've dabbled in the whole weed thing and one day it made me feel weird and I didn't like what it did for me anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually get weed prescribed to me... for "anxiety"😉... thanks, doc! But I'd say I prefer one over the other depending on the situation. If I'm just hanging out, weed all day. Just keeps me sane and even-keeled. If I'm partying, I like a few cocktails to take the edge off. I guess I'm still down to blaze in that scenario too though, so I guess weed wins, haha. Overall, I think weed is a much safer substance. Overdoing anything is no good, but I've seen families fucked up, lives ruined/ended, etc at the hands of booze, and I still have yet to see anyone have that happen due to weed. People are very misinformed about pot, it's unfortunate. All that said, as much as I was into all kinds of shit when I was your age, I can't really tell you that either is a good idea for you at this stage of your life. Let yourself grow up and figure out who you are and what you're about before you start getting into mind-altering substances. There's a lot of cool shit in life to do when you're perfectly sober👍

• Don't worry buddy I've already decided what I have to do and I'm working hard for that
      And yes I don't smoke or drink frequently
      I only do on some sort of occasion or party

• Yo thanks💪

• what state do you live in

What Girls Said 9

• I've never tried weed (though potentially would once, I'm not sure) so I guess alcohol. It's also easier to get hold of and you can actually do it legally :P

• Never tried weed, not the biggest fan of alcohol.

• Alcohol bc I am afraid if weed!

• I mean alcohol is easier obtained, so I guess in that sense I prefer alcohol. But I've yet to smoke any weed that has made me feel like garbage afterwards, so I prefer weed in that sense.

• alcohol because wine

• Weed, no hangovers

• Neither. I don't drink and don't use drugs.

• I like them both, I don't smoke very often but I like it when I do and I enjoy drinking as well.

• Alcohol, because it's actually legal. Though I would rather neither, because I'm not a big drinker.

What Guys Said 7

• What's good depends on the situation

• don't use weed so I go for alcohol

• I enjoy both. Just depends on the situation.

• weed. alchohol is good but then i get tired or just too drunk. I've never been too stoned.

• I completely stopped alcohol 10 years ago. Never even came close to trying cannabis.

• Alcohol. I don't support the narcotics industry which is run by gangsters that cause innocent civilians distress through an endless cycle of death and violence.

• None they will both send you hospital