Do you think its weird to go places by yourself?

i feel like there is no one who has the same interests as me. and all my friends are either really good (like all they want to talk about is school and to them even the word "damn" is bad and they will judge you for saying something freaky) or really bad (like smoke a couple times a day -and i dont anymore at all so i hate being around smokers-, and always want to party). and im in the middle. i try to be a good person but i got an edge i guess you can say, and i like to go out sometimes and just have fun you know. but i dont want my good friends judging me, i dont want my bad friends trying to make me try things with them. and yeah i have a few friends who are similar to me but it seems like nobody has the same taste as me, like in music for example. and i feel like when im with someone, its always all about compromises. but when im by myself, i can do literally whatever i want and i dont have to worry about anyone's opinions (like if theyy want to go to the same places too) i feel like i can actually do everything i want. but is that weird? i mean i like going shopping by myself because then i can actually look around and try everything on, but what about other places?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do whatever you want. I do what i want whenever i want. I even sometimes go to McDonald's to eat by myself and I'm okay with that. I enjoy being by myself cause i do whatever i want and i don't have to go to places i don't like or talk about stuff i don't care about.
    just live your life like you want to live it.

What Guys Said 4

• No. If I want to see a movie or go somewhere and people are busy or not interested, I go by myself. Live Your Life! I think there's something cool about being carefree and secure to do things on your own.

• U r just like me I go to the movies alone and do almost everything alone it's not wrong but it's not the happiest thing to do :(

• Nope, I do it pretty regularly.

• Most guys think it's fine; most women don't.

What Girls Said 1

• Not at all. Sometimes your brain needs a rest. :)