Have you ever been intoxicated (alcohol/drugs) while at school or work?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been tipsy at work before. I do home care for seniors, and I used to work with this amazing married couple who would occasionally take me out to lunch with them. The wife ordered a glass of wine and couldn't finish it, so she asked me to. My tolerance is crappy, so I got tipsy off of like 2oz of pinot grigio. They didn't care haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Had waked-and-baked one morning. Not too much, however. Just enough to relax.

Then my work called me up asking if I could come in. I said yes, thinking I'd be fine by then.

Pretty much had to focus for that shift.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't drink and I don't use drugs, but even if I did, I can't see myself getting drunk or high at school or work. As expensive as my tuition is, I wouldn't want to waste my class time being intoxicated. Sure it sounds cheesy, but I'm here to get as much out of my education as I can... I don't think alcohol/drugs would enhance my learning experience. Haha, but that's just me.

• At most I've been buzzed because I had to close my work after a family party, other than that no, I'd be way too paranoid

• no But I been sleep drunk before! And let say I almost missed my bus stop.

• When I worked behind a bar I would often be drunk, most of us were. Alcoholism seemed to go with the territory.

• Nope, never. I don't use alcohol often enough for that to happen.

• It happened once to me at school. Though a supposed friend had spiked this drink I had apparently. Then after that I some what remember somethings. When she told me what she had did and that's why I was acting the way I was. I was laughing and saying,"You did what? I'm going to kill you!"Thought because I was laughing it didn't really sound like a threat or like I was mad. Still never expected something like that to happen.

• I have not, on either alcohol or drugs.

• I went to work high before. I tried extremely hard to focus but all i wanted to do was sit on the floor and laugh.

• I was hung over at lab once... I could count on one hand how many times I've actually had something hard to drink. Being hung over was oddly... peaceful.

• I've never been intoxicated anywhere.

• No I have not. I feel like thats very unprofessional

• Yes I got suspended from school for a week for drinking.

• Yeah at university, many times even went to class intoxicated and in the library

What Guys Said 10

• Been hungover in school several times.

Though, When i did my exams at the end of the year, On one of the days i was drunk.

• Only at an after hours Christmas party.

• Yes but the alcohol was provided by my work. We actually have office owned kegs in the game room that get tapped every Friday at 4pm. But I generally work until close to 7pm.

• Nope, but in highschool I played football with some dudes who would get high before practice and games and yo... it didn't fazed em at all!! Didn't slow em down or nothing lol

• Well not literally... had a few drinks when I have been away for work, however, my work day was over and I was having drinks with some friends in their hometown. I had to get up the next day and work though... that was fun :P

• Yeah I ref at my local volleyball club for some side money at times, I also play there. They're pretty lax about it as long as you don't make bad calls so it was no big deal.

• My college had a bar on campus. There was a few times I stopped in for lunch and wasn't able to go to my afternoon classes

• Nope, never did that before. I'm more responsible then that.

• The question should be more like have I ever not been intoxicated at work and the answer would be no

• I've been stoned at work and school