Where are you from?

My family is from london, and i was born and raised in Paris, France!

Where are you and your family from? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My mum was from Westport, New Zealand and my dad was from Temuka, New Zealand. They both moved to Christchurch, New Zealand and then went on an overseas experience in England and Europe before moving to Auckland, New Zealand where I was born and raised.

• mind blown

• lol why you sound so dramatic MAN UP dude

• @MrC63AMG I am not dramatic about anything. I am just telling it like it is. YOU! not me started this shit! I did nothing to you and you just came on my opinion and started up shit. I think you need to get your head out of your own ass and accept responsibility for your own actions. I have a right to be pissed off with you now and I am. You never had any right to be pissed off with me. I can't be bothered wasting my time with people like you. I have no manning up to do, you are the only one that started and caused drama here. I can't be bothered with STUPID people like you. Take some responsibility for you actions for a change.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am from America ! BORN AND RAISED! LOL

What Guys Said 6

• My whole family is from California US. I'm originally born in Minnesota US. So were all born in the same country just I was born in a different part.

• Norwich England, moved to The North West, Cumbria just before I was 24, nearly 500km (270 miles) away

• New York , USA

• Scotland. 😞

• North nazimabad 😎

• Born and raised in California US

What Girls Said 6