When do people realize that they are transgender?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's a different age for everyone. Many trans people know that they're trans - or at least know that something is different, though not necessarily knowing what it's called - from a young age, but there are lots of people who don't realise until later.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's different for everyone but I did watch this one story where this little boy knew he was actually a girl at a very very young age. Like 6 years olds and he has been calling himself a girl and dressing like a girl ever since. she's 14 or 15 now

What Girls Said 1

• Many young kids know they're trans. I think you just have to know that you're not supposed to be what you were born as. There is no age where it's normal

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know since I'm not one, but I guess that since birth a child notices he/she doesn't feel right in the body he/she has.

• It depends on the person. I assume most of them do at a young age though.

• they know since childhood

• when you are a female and wake up and find ur boobs and vagina are gone and a sausage appears

• When they watch too much tv/internet and are brainwashed by too many people.