She hasn't spoke to me in weeks and I don't know if I should say anything. Could you help?

So she started ignoring me weeks ago and we'll it kinda sent me in a bad place filled with depression and anxiety. Now I just don't know what to say or feel. I am not sure if I should say anything at all. I just can't handle this anymore, it is literally killing me. I don't know if it is me or what. I mean we spoke before. She showed all the signs of liking me but I think I just handled it improperly. Like I didn't really show the same like a fool, but I felt it. I was in wonder as she spoke of the part of her life that I missed after she moved away. See we used to be friends when we were kids, but she moved away. I am sorry that this text is such a mess. It is just that I am too. I can't even I don't know.

What Girls Said 2

• try texting her. she may be waiting for you.
    something simple and kinda stuped.
    stupids sometmes cute.
    like ask what her favorite color/food is

• You should approach her and let her know what your thinking. Maybe she just doesn't know how to talk to you or what to say

What Guys Said 0