What makes you regain faith in humanity?

Most Helpful Guy

• Our volunteer military is what makes me regain faith.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Not much... most recently it has been Bernie Sanders and Justin Trudeau

• Agreed! I voted for Justin I'm so happy we don't have to deal with Harper anymore!

• For every person out in the world that deserves to get punched out, there's another person who's been touched by Jesus himself and deserves a huge hug for existing
    That... and Anime :)

• The fact that people like Jimmy Carter exist. But I don't think I've ever lost faith in humanity completely. There are good and bad people, always has been always will. I think the good outweighs the bad though. And if someone sees the world as bad maybe they should devote themselves to fixing it.

• Nothing the human race is infantile, suicidal, violent, stupid, and inevitably doomed. Have a nice evening.

• hasn't happened yet

What Girls Said 5

• Nothing, it's been lost forever.

• Just seeing the way all my fellow drama majors support each other, someone just uploaded another study guide for the midterm bless their soul!!!

• Dogs having faith in humans

• When people post the same question a second time xD

• Funny Internet things. Just lighthearted fun that makes everyone have a laugh ☺️☺️