Anyone else likes Hillary Clinton?

I think she is an amazing woman and a US icon among many people.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not a fan.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I absolutely can not stand Donald Trump, but I'd vote for him in a heartbeat before I would even consider the possibility of voting for Hillary.

• A year ago, she was on the top of my list for president. The day she came out and apologized that the email thing was too complicated to be understood she hit the bottom of my list... she is an amazing woman. But waste treatment facilities are amazing in their own wsy.

• I think she is a good person, or at least tries to be. but I wouldn't want her in charge of my country

• Naw, I don't trust her... more typical Democrat/wall street politics... I want Bernie Sanders all the way!

Real change!
    Feel the Bern!

That being said, I vote for her any day over mr. toupee or 'the pyramids were clearly built to store grain' (how does that even come up?)

• She's a hypocrite.

• She's alright. I'm a Democrat, I'm not crazy about her but I wouldn't be disappointed either. I'm all for Bernie tho!

• LOL Not a chance. I can't stand her or any other Democrat

• TBH I think the main issue for me is that she flip flops on the issues to much and she often seems to try to fit a narrative. (switching between being a moderate and progressive quickly) I don't hate her but I don't like her, she's preferable to the Republican candidates at least.

• She was a corporate attorney for wallmart she had a hand in that low pay no benefits policy, For that she isn't progressive, she should be in prison for that.

• No I think she is corrupt as fuck and a very opportunistic, manipulative person

• Benghazi and some inconsistencies is putting me off.

• Not voting for a lier. #feelthebern
    Also all republican candidates are racist and/or stupid

• Bernie sanders doesn't understand economics

• Oh yeah, socialist economies work really well.

• I don't, I think she is a stuck up bitch

• You know what a Scandal?

• She's just another cutthroat politician looking to score the top position. I trust her as much as any other, which is not as far as I could throw them.

• Her husband lost his law licence for breaking the law and they have done too many questionable things... too many presidents from the same families is bad in my opinion.

• let's just say she's better than any of the republicon candidates.

• She's as bad as Trump. They are actually pretty good friends. They've only been acting like enemies when they both started running for President. She sat front row at his wedding...

• Haha if US icons let Americans get murdered by Islamic terrorist then yeah she is amazing

What Girls Said 2