I know there are some people who find it difficult to apologise. Sometimes some people have never made an apology in their whole entire life. Others have been apologetic for no apparent reason.
I just wanted to know, if you knew you were in the wrong, do you acknowledge it straight away or be in total denial about it?
- I'm the one who keeps apologising for no apparent reasonVote A
- I know I was in the wrong, I apologise straight awayVote B
- I apologise so the situation doesn't drag out for longer (don't want to argue)Vote C
- I know I was in the wrong, I don't apologise (total denial)Vote D
- I've never apologised in my entire lifeVote E
- It depends/See resultsVote F