Roommate is a bitch?

She's graduating soon but she is a bitch that always talks shit about me to people on the phone and does little things that annoy me. I don't want to talk to her so what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got a few options:
    1. Move out and find a new room mate. This could end just as badly and would likely be disruptive, expensive and inconvenient. But you could end up with somebody really nice.
    2. Just put up with it. Accept that she's a bitch. Try to ignore the things she says and surround yourself with friends who say nice things about you. Just wait until she graduates and then things will be better.
    3. Tell her she's a bitch. Tell her you don't like her and you want to avoid time with her. This could make things VERY awkward but at least you'd be letting out your frustration.
    4. Try to work things out with her. Explain that you've heard the things she says and it upsets you. Discuss anything major that annoys you and see if you can come to some solutions that mean you can both at least slightly get on with each other and not mind the other person being there.
    It's up to you to decide what works best in the situation.

What Guys Said 3

• "I don't want to talk to her so what should I do?" http://i.imgur.com/aCrov5G.gif

• Glue her hair or put hair remover in her lotion

• I always say if you can afford it No roommates. I hear bad story's from everyone that has a roommate

What Girls Said 2

• Keep things brief. You don't really have to talk to her. I think simple replies are enough.

• Ignore the bish. She's invisible to you and not worth your time. Not even a friendly acknowledgment. She's talking crap about you... therefore, she's no one but someone you have to live with for now. Enjoy college, party, and study. Don't let someone like... THAT ruin the fun for you