Why do I keep seeing ads about young Russian girls seeking old men?

Are they like prostitutes or something or do they just want older men because they have daddy issues

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• You must not know how life is for anyone living in Russia. Woman are looking for a sugar daddy to get them out of Russia. Some Russians work 80 plus hours a week for a lousy small bungalow to live in and maybe, if they are lucky, a hundred dollars a week. Many of those shacks don't even have running water or an inside toilet. Communism! That is what your very own government wants to be. Control your ever move and your everyday life including your money. They want to tell you how you can spend it, where and how much by not allowing you to have any. Doesn't that make sense to you? Chip cards in your credit cards. Following you on your posts and by your cell phone. The day will come that green cash money as you know of it, will no longer exist. What money you get will come through a chip card. Be careful of your presidential and all other leadership votes. Study them and make the choice that you want to keep your sanity as you know it thus far.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen the same for Asian girls. It's just a tactic to lure in desperate and sleazy older men to ad hosting websites.

0|0
    0|0
    • But that's so stupid though. When the old sleazy men see that there are no young Russian ladies who want to hook up with them, they'll just leace the page. Why would they bother to look at ads

• Trust me, there's people stupid enough to fall for it. Sometimes the companies even profit from anyone who merely clicks the ad.

What Guys Said 7

• THEY WANT OLD MEN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE EARNED A LOT OF MONEY AND HAVE IT SAVED UP. yOU G GUYS ARE STILL WORKING ON THAT. OOPS SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I AM NOT STARTING OVER

0|0
    0|0
  • The ads you see are more often than not correlated to what's on your history.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's always at the bottom of the page on the girls ask guys thing. Stuff like "find out why Russian girla want old men!" or "have you been dreaming about her?" with a picture of a bleach blonde chick

• That's weird, on my desktop/phone the only things that constantly pop up are ads sponsored by the AMA (american medical association) or the Kindle Paper-Write.

• Yeah, that shit is annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is a golddigger not a prositute. She marries you and a few months down the road her "brother" comes to stay, a few month later you slip going down the stairs and your widow gets the house and marries her "brother". Young women ain't going to be loyal sexually to an old man they always going to chase a young buck.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fake adds to lure desperate older dudes in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very gullible to think they are actual real girls and not just a con.

0|0
    0|0
  • $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!