Is everyone racist when angry?

I apparently just discovered tonight that when anyone gets angry they get racist thoughts. What racist thoughts do you think when you get mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• People who are closeted racist will show their true colors at a given race when angry.

• BINGO. Someone finally gets it... AND answered it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost everyone get super defensive when they get angry , I don't know about more racist per say

• Well if someone gets into a discussion with a black person then out of nowhere they call them a ni##4r because they are angry I was told that everyone does this. I don't do this and was curious if everyone else did.

• Yes , I would be interested in seeing it. I am only answering for myself mind you. Other parts of the country or the world for that matter may have a different mind set tho

What Girls Said 1

• nope. I find more interesting things than race to be mean over when people piss me off

• *pokes you with a twig*

• *ouch*

• Ha you didn't get mad. Next time I might aim for the eye.

What Guys Said 1

• is it racism if you have an opinion based on race after being close friends with and dating most of them?

cause i only have less islamic, less darker skinned, less ghetto people as friends as i got older and race had nothing to do with it but i feel stereo types are based on truth.